Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was doorless the first year too.....with the earplugs, it was a awesome drive up and back.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

• Originally posted by cjdirtbiker

Let me know if you want to drive it together. Besides, it's kinda like a trail run on the hiway. I'm thinking Sand Canyon at 9am, Ridgecrest at 11. Any interest?

I might be interested. I was planning on leaving my house at 6am so that would put me in Ridgecrest by 9-10am. Let me rethink my times and I will get back to you.
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

• Originally posted by goodtimes
        I was doorless the first year too.....with the earplugs, it was a awesome drive up and back.
        ok ok, so i'm a wussy then, but you already knew that
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Doors, schmores, you don't need that junk.
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

• Originally posted by rick
            ... schmores...
            now there's some junk you need, spelling aside. :yay:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Originally posted by blkTJ
              now there's some junk you need, spelling aside. :yay:

mmmmmmm.....s'mores
              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• Just giving a heads up on the wind up 395, I camped just north of independence the 17-19 and the wind from jawbone cyn all the way up was unreal, was blowing me all over the road in the motor home, It calmed down over the weekend but came back up sunday, Some freinds just got back yesterday from the same place and said it was windy as hell almost all week. When we went up the dust off the dry lake bed north of olancha was so bad it looked like a cloud all the way into independence and you couldnt see the mtns except for a few places.. I hope you guys have no wind but do be prepared as it has been bad up that way last few weeks...
                04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                4" rough country springs
                Nth degree arms upper and lower
                1" Currie MML/BL
                Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                33"BFG MT's
                Lock-rite in the front

Comment

• Windy, yes it can be

Originally posted by avnative
                  Just giving a heads up on the wind up 395, I camped just north of independence the 17-19 and the wind from jawbone cyn all the way up was unreal, was blowing me all over the road in the motor home, It calmed down over the weekend but came back up sunday, Some freinds just got back yesterday from the same place and said it was windy as hell almost all week. When we went up the dust off the dry lake bed north of olancha was so bad it looked like a cloud all the way into independence and you couldnt see the mtns except for a few places.. I hope you guys have no wind but do be prepared as it has been bad up that way last few weeks...
                  Ah, Rosamond. That's Willow Springs race track, no? Maybe I'm thinking of another town just before Mojave up the 14.

Yes, it's windy up there a lot. I've been at Dove Springs and it blew 40mph for 3 days straight. We would ride over into the canyons of Red Rock Canyon SP to get some relief. The tenters all packed up and left.

A quick weather report at the last minute can determine final route. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                    Ah, Rosamond. That's Willow Springs race track, no? Maybe I'm thinking of another town just before Mojave up the 14.

Yes, it's windy up there a lot. I've been at Dove Springs and it blew 40mph for 3 days straight. We would ride over into the canyons of Red Rock Canyon SP to get some relief. The tenters all packed up and left.

A quick weather report at the last minute can determine final route. Thanks for the heads up.
                    Yep it sure is, The track is withing ears distance and I love it, IF i hear anymore on the weather that way I will let you know. The company i drive for has a truck going to mammoth, and bishop every weeek, so when it gets closer and if i remember (Im getting old and have parttimers disease :omg: ) I will post how the wind has been up that way..
                    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                    4" rough country springs
                    Nth degree arms upper and lower
                    1" Currie MML/BL
                    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                    33"BFG MT's
                    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

• take a plane and ship the jeep
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

• Well, it's official-my tranny took a dump. Good news is I have the extended warranty. Bad news is I was planning on working on it to get it ready for the Rubicon. I don't even have the air locker working. UGH Which leaves just two more weekends to get it ready. UGH again.

Don't think I haven't noticed everyone's ignoring my bear question. If they show up at camp, I'll have Chris scare them away with his Male Toe. UGH again.
                        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                          Don't think I haven't noticed everyone's ignoring my bear question. If they show up at camp, I'll have Chris scare them away with his Male Toe. UGH again.
                          i'm sure his male toe would scare a bear away, but the bear wont see it because chris will be running the other direction.
                          come on... he's skeeeered of a little ol' spyder
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341
                            i'm sure his male toe would scare a bear away, but the bear wont see it because chris will be running the other direction.
                            come on... he's skeeeered of a little ol' spyder
                            You would be too if you saw the damn fangs on this thing!!!!
                            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Wag Bags

I ordered some wag bags from the link Erik posted on monday, got an email last night sayingthey are out of stock and no ETA on when more are coming.

As soon as I find another place with a really good price I will post up the link.
                              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

• Originally posted by nagal
                                I ordered some wag bags from the link Erik posted on monday, got an email last night sayingthey are out of stock and no ETA on when more are coming.

As soon as I find another place with a really good price I will post up the link.
                                Hey there, I got some from basspro.com (I think thats there url), I ordered 2 by mistake, you can but a case from me if you can't find any, it was $27 total cost per case. I found them to be cheapest 22.95 plus shipping, out of state which ment no taxes.

Your arse is covered, Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X