Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note, if something has come up and you need to cancel, please remove yourself from the roll call roster.

[COLOR=Red]We are at our MAXIMUM for allowed rigs. Unless some people start canceling, we are no longer able to accept more rigs. Its just too many! Sorry.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Dukes69; 06-21-05, 02:13 PM.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      What'd they hit ya this year? $150!?!? hehe
      $88, but we got the big room.
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Are you selling floor space in that cabin?

Things are looking tight money wise, so my chances of going are down to 75% unless I can sweet talk the wife.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          On a side note, if something has come up and you need to cancel, please remove yourself from the roll call roster.

[COLOR=Red]We are at our MAXIMUM for allowed rigs. Unless some people start canceling, we are no longer able to accept more rigs. Its just too many! Sorry.[/COLOR]
          chris l isn't going.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn
            chris l isn't going.
            That sucks. Well, he was number 16 so we are still at our MAX.
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
              I just called the Ice House Resort (530) 293-3321 ) and made our reservations for Thursday night, July 21. They have 5 "cabins" available, I just rented one. This will be your LAST real shower for two days

There is also gas (at a price) at Ice House, as well as a small general store and restraunt Its a bit spendy, but close to the trailhead. There is also a campground, if youd prefer to camp.

We usually all BBQ in front of the rooms on Thursday night and turn in early.

Count down...one month

Tam
              OK I'm in too! Just made my reservation, guess we'll be neighbors and they gave me a great club deal with my frequent rider miles (yeah right). Hope those showers are hot!
              BTW, will we need trail permits or something like that?

Nagal if you need some floor you got it, come on down! I could change my room to 1 queen bed and a twin, it just me and my 9yr old daughter, let me know and you'll have a bed, forget about the $$.

Tom aka:B&T TJ
              Last edited by Black & Tan TJ; 06-21-05, 03:36 PM.

Comment

i'm in as well.
                i have floor space available as well if needed. dont mind the roaring, i mean.... snoring
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

2 left. when they're gone... they're gone!
                  ERIK

Comment

I am offically out, too many spares left to buy and not enough pay days
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

• My current crazy plan is to drive up Thursday night, leaving So Cal around 10pm or so since I don't get out of school until 7pm. Forget the shower-I'm envying the night's sleep.
                      Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 06-22-05, 10:25 PM.
                      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• Originally posted by nagal
                        I am offically out, too many spares left to buy and not enough pay days
                        what kind of spares are you short?
                        ERIK

Comment

• The main thing is Front RudiD44 shafts. I have chromoly in the front now but don't want to take the risk of breaking one and ruining it for others.

BUT it seems my wife might buy them for me so it looks like I am back in. Don't know why she did not offer last night when we were talking about it :confused:
                          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

• One more rig?

Floor space, Erik? How 'bout Jessica and I? She has said she wants to go. The likelyhood of wifey wanting to tent it for a few days was dismal, but my oldest daughter likes to ride shotgun.

So, if there's room for another rig on the trail I'd like to join in. My jeep is built!

Comment

• Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                              Floor space, Erik? How 'bout Jessica and I? She has said she wants to go. The likelyhood of wifey wanting to tent it for a few days was dismal, but my oldest daughter likes to ride shotgun.

So, if there's room for another rig on the trail I'd like to join in. My jeep is built!
                              i'd be glad to have the two of you join us. as far as the jeep count. it is tight, but i think you'll fit. i am not the official jeep counter though.

counter, please confirm.
                              ERIK

Comment

• 100% In

I am in all the way Wife told me she is going to buy me a set of spare axle shafts.

So, any floor space not spoken for as its still going to be tight so need to save where ever I can
                                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Working...
                                X