This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAILER341
    spend a few bucks on "wag bags" and you'll be glad you did.
    i bought a case of them like 6 months ago, and still have plenty. just throw a few in your jeep for every trip......

...... they do not supply enough paper for a clean wipe though, so bring extra.
    :poop:
    Good information Erik!

And btw...Im not sure your wipes are representative of everyone elses, except Chris' maybe

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

spend a few bucks on "wag bags" and you'll be glad you did.
      i bought a case of them like 6 months ago, and still have plenty. just throw a few in your jeep for every trip.

http://www.botac.com/petwagbag12b.html

For use with the PETT™ portable toilet, these waste bag kits come with everything you need to continually dispose of personal waste in a quick and hygienic process. Each one contains the quick gelling Pooh-Powder and waste bag, a zip-close disposal bag, along with toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Prepare for long outings, or use in boats, campers, outhouses, and standard toilets when water is not available.

* Kit includes: Disposal and zip-close bags, Pooh-Powder, toilet paper, and hand sanitizer
      * Can be used in many circumstances
      * Landfill Approved - used bags can be disposed of with normal garbage

shop around, as the prices are all over the place. i think the link i posted above is a fair price. from what i have seen, it only goes up from there

these work well. there is no smell, and it is a nicely packaged item with most everything you need to take a proper dump on the trail. they do not supply enough paper for a clean wipe though, so bring extra.
      :poop:
      Thanks Erik for the info., do these things work w/the box crapper too? I tried to find a link to the PETT portable toilet but couldn't find one on that site.
      I'm also looking for one of those shelter things too, my little one want's one. It will make her feel better and I don't mind getting the little princess one.

Tom

Comment

you can use them with the cardboard crapper.
        i just open it up on the ground, and squat like an animal.
        the purpose for me with these things it the stink free way not to leave poop on the trail.
        when i'm taking a crap on the side of the trail, the last thing on my mind in how comfortable the seat is
        the p.e.t. toilets are spendy, and dont break down small enough for our purposes. i think the cardboard things are much better for jeepers.
        the wag bags are just a way to contain it, and defunctify it.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/st....x=0&image.y=0
          her is another link for crapping divices for the trail. this place also has the shelter for a good price.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Yeah that thing would take up too much room, I'll see if Rock-It-Man has anymore of the cardboard crappers, it mainly for the little princess, you know how it is.

Tom

Comment

There is a thread around here with all kinds of good links in it, including the $20 shelter (we just got one too). Here is a post I found by nailer

If enough people are interested we can organize a CRAPPER GROUP BUY!! (I'm not kidding about the group buy either.)
              Last edited by sarah; 06-09-05, 04:50 PM.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                There is a thread around here with all kinds of good links in it, including the $20 shelter (we just got one too). Here is a post I found by nailer

If enough people are interested we can organize a CRAPPER GROUP BUY!! (I'm not kidding about the group buy either.)
                That's what I have. Works great and doesn't take up too much space.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

LoL that was defnatly worth a repost hahahhaah
                  ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                  |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                  ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                  Locked and Ready

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
                    LoL that was defnatly worth a repost hahahhaah
                    Great! I'm signing you up! hehe

Comment

...Each one contains the quick gelling Pooh-Powder...
                      "pooh-powder"? That's priceless.
                      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Great! I'm signing you up! hehe
                        well see i have work, and the the 25th we are leving for vacation, im not sure if i wanna pull an all nighter driving back...but i really wanna go
                        ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                        |¯¯¯L--D|||||D 33"
                        ()_)¯()_) ¯¯ )_) Armor
                        Locked and Ready

Comment

Originally posted by assyrianplyr127
                          well see i have work, and the the 25th we are leving for vacation, im not sure if i wanna pull an all nighter driving back...but i really wanna go
                          For the poo powder group buy I meant
                          I wanna go too but we're not going to make it this year.

Comment

Sorry Al, we have a couple of good trails. Give me a call/e-mail and we can put some together... I promise!
                            That's a BIG rock!

Comment

I just called the Ice House Resort (530) 293-3321 ) and made our reservations for Thursday night, July 21. They have 5 "cabins" available, I just rented one. This will be your LAST real shower for two days

There is also gas (at a price) at Ice House, as well as a small general store and restraunt Its a bit spendy, but close to the trailhead. There is also a campground, if youd prefer to camp.

We usually all BBQ in front of the rooms on Thursday night and turn in early.

Count down...one month

Tam
                              Last edited by JeepGal; 06-21-05, 02:04 PM.
                              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

What'd they hit ya this year? $150!?!? hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X