X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon stickers

Originally posted by NAILER341
    id like a couple of those if they are available.
    Del wrote back with a link, they are $12/pair. I ordered you a set with mine.

Comment

• Any hope for some of the MJR Rubicon stickers?
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
        Any hope for some of the MJR Rubicon stickers?
        ooo, great idea just a tad too late.
        unless, you don't mind getting them after the fact?
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
          ooo, great idea just a tad too late.
          unless, you don't mind getting them after the fact?
          Works for me! (shouldn't you be packing?)
          Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

• Originally posted by tjTerry
            Last year I got kind of wet too. My starter was a little weird for a couple of days after that water crossing. So I had to go get bigger tires and a LA lift to keep dry this time around. That was some stickey muddy water.
            T

Can't wait to see you there! Only a week away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
              Works for me! (shouldn't you be packing?)
              Hehe. I'm a procrastinator. You will have your hats though! CJ(non)dirtbiker will be bringing them with him.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Don't forget the recovery gear....

Go ahead,
                Read my post of the trail in the reports section. The trail should be much better by the time MJR crew goes through. Id go again if I had the extra $ laying around but the truth is, I have a lotta work to do on the old girl before she's ready for the MJR Duce/Ershim next month. Oh yeah, did I mention if you are gonna do Little sluce or Old Sluce box to make sure you have spare parts? That and a welder.... Hope everyone has a great time and when our group finishes the video for this year, we will post a link to it and last years video as well.

Eye mayte's! Watch them pirates!
                Rick OllllllO
                " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
                Rick W6RE

Comment

• Oh yeah, on another note.....
                  They are counting FOTR (Friends of The Rubicon)stickers like on the previous page of this post. Our group came across a couple of Pirates who were doing an official head count of FOTR supporters. Make sure if you can, you put one on your Jeep. It shows support and helps the count for the new proposed trail use plan.

Rick OllllllO

Rocky trail outfitters is Dell Albrights official sticker vendor FOTR stickers
                  http://rockytrail.com/ for your very own stickers.
                  Last edited by RangerRick; 07-15-05, 08:01 PM.
                  " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
                  Rick W6RE

Comment

• FOTR Stickers

Originally posted by OllllllO
                    Oh yeah, on another note.....
                    They are counting FOTR (Friends of The Rubicon)stickers like on the previous page of this post. Our group came across a couple of Pirates who were doing an official head count of FOTR supporters. Make sure if you can, you put one on your Jeep. It shows support and helps the count for the new proposed trail use plan.

Rick OllllllO

Rocky trail outfitters is Dell Albrights official sticker vendor FOTR stickers
                    http://rockytrail.com/ for your very own stickers.
                    They are awesome! Erik's are in my backpack. I love what Del has accomplished in a short time. Here's a great example of where clubs play a critical role in education. Keeps the good guys good and makes the bad ones stick out like a sore thumb. Peer pressure works.

Comment

• Spares; from page 1

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      For stock style steering, I would recommend an upgrade to Currie or something beefier. If you run the STOCK steering I would like to see you carry a spare tire rod, as a minimum. A complete steering set up would be the best. We have a bent drag link and a bent tierod on 2 seperate rigs last year.

It doesnt hurt to have a couple spare u-joints. They're cheap. The best way to set up your front spares is to have the inner, u-joint, outter and unit bearing all together. So, if and when you break something, you can pop 3 bolts and swap the whole mess. Second to this would be a complete inner, outer and u-joint.

Going back thru the thread for details, came across the above....

I have a complete stock steering setup if anyone needs it. Did the full Currie setup so I don't need it. There's a tie rod, draglink, damper, and sway bar. I would be willing to bring it but don't want it on my rig for the trail. If you want a spare setup let me know and I'll throw it in on top for the road.

I also have a pair of D35 axle shafts. I hauled the rest of that POS to the dump. Same deal, if anyone wants/needs stock shafts let me know.

I am bringing my complete axle shaft assy's with unit bearing and all for D30. Got the long one tied down along the wheel well, the shorty under my seat.

I have a complete set of stock control arms, same deal as above. I don't need them but will bring them for anyone that does.

next post: road trip up there.

And I have the full PET setup, tent and toilet. Bring yer wag bags.

Comment

• Road trip Thurs

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                        I will definitly be going up the 395 for anyone that wants to caravan. But I will access it via the 14 - Antelope Valley Freeway. We go that way all the time to get to Mojave, Jawbone, and Red Rock, and it's an easy drive.

For any of you here in the basin that want to go that way, let's pick a meet time at Sand Canyon off the 14 in Santa Clarita, and another in Ridgecrest where the 14 runs into the 395 for those coming up the 15/395.

I always encourage a caravan. It's hard to get everyone to plan to meet up because everyone always just wants to get there and depart times vary. But I've had breakdowns and I've rescued countless co-travelers on the road, so it's just plain safety in numbers and if someone has any trouble at all you have a multitude of options. I've ran for tires, towed trailers, installed water pumps, the list is virtually endless.

Let me know if you want to drive it together. Besides, it's kinda like a trail run on the hiway. I'm thinking Sand Canyon at 9am, Ridgecrest at 11. Any interest?
                        I got one response from this post from a few of weeks ago, so I have to assume that everyone is going their own way. Michael (Nagal) replied but he's not going now.

I know there was Frazier Park Flying J mentioned, so if you are all going that way I'll find you Thursday night. I would really like to have at least one other rig to drive with, but will go it alone if everyone else is going the other way.

I have decided to hit one of the campgrounds or some other suitable place in south Lake Tahoe and leave my doors there as Sarah has suggested. I'm thinking it's too far to drive wide open. Besides, from the map it's just a few miles up the road to the lake from where you cut off the 395 to get to hwy 50. It looks like there's some campgrounds and what not. If anyone can help me with more detail on that I'd sure appreciate it.

We'll be coming out the 50 the other way and hook up with some of you Thursday night for lodging. I would like to get a little more detail on that now that I have the Delorme map-book of the area. It's a pretty big area! And the trail head isn't marked on the map.

Let me know.....
                        Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                          I have a complete stock steering setup if anyone needs it. Did the full Currie setup so I don't need it.
                          I've gotta disagree with ya there.

although not too often, the currie system will give if stressed... enough. :yay:

I'd keep your stock stuff handy for remote trips like the con.
                          Last edited by blkTJ; 07-15-05, 11:47 PM.
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Bring em, Chris and I will take them off your hands...and if you need them, theyre yours.

Tam
                            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Originally posted by blkTJ
                              I've gotta disagree with ya there.

although not too often, the currie system will give if stressed... enough. :yay:

I'd keep your stock stuff handy for remote trips like the con.
                              I agree, my dad messed his up pretty good.... if we dont get a new one on before rubicon you shall all see.

Comment

• Holy Sh**. Now you guys are scaring me.... :omg:

Okay, okay. I'll carry my own junk. Thank you Tammy.

What kind of mess have I gotten myself into this time?????

Brian, you are coming along, right??

Comment

Working...
                                X