• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking forward to your rig

Haha! Hope you won't be disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by suicideking View Post
      Ok, good! I'm looking forward to seeing your rig!
      Haha, hope you won't be disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
        A few of us may split off and run John bull......or so I've heard. Glad you could make it bro!

HOOYAH!!!
        Dan
        Hey buddy! I'm down for John bull and gold mtn, count me for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruggedjeep View Post
          I might be available for this run. I'm down to run JB after if anyone wants to follow.
          Sorry guys, wont be available for this run. Next time!
          www.RuggedJeep.com
          http://www.facebook.com/SaveTheHammers

Comment

• in like a trout!

Comment

• Ok I think this is the updated list, add your names please.

Going:
              Suicideking "Rick"
              949OC (WF)
              Gary
              BlackORifle
              thebowlins
              Randog "Randy" & "Tasha" yellow Lab
              DjA (WF)
              2rustbuckets "Jon"
              Skysthelimit "Goerge"
              Jk08
              Chip
              novabrian72
              Marinelj
              Billg.otd (WF)
              Quantumracer Dan and Jacque. Dogs: yellow lab, Jake; black lab, Cody; golden retriever, Hunter.
              IBclimbin
              Pluke the 2
              Toycrawler5481
              clg82
              Rbtj "Colin"
              wicked XJ

You can copy and paste this list back in after you add your name.
              Thanks,
              Randy

Comment

• Originally posted by Pluke the 2 View Post
                in like a trout!
                Welcome to MJR!

My first recruit! He already backed out of the run on WF though.

Comment

• Quick question, do we plan on just taking n shore drive to the beginning of gold mtn once we meet at the discovery center or was there another way planned? Thanks, just trying to plan where to park my tow rig, I was thinking of camping in Hanna flatts with quantum racer and parking my tow rig there but not if it doesn't compliment where we start because I don't want to put the buggy on the highway if possible,

Comment

• I'm not sure, this is Rick's (Suicideking) deal, but that does like the the shortest route to the trail head. I havent had time to study any maps or put anything in my GPS yet. But me no care, I'm good to go where ever the group goes I'm on vacation.

Comment

• I may need to back out of this run?

Comment

• Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                        Hey buddy! I'm down for John bull and gold mtn, count me for that!
                        Glad you can make it, Looking forward to wheeling with you again! I'll probably tag along on John Bull, I ain't scared... Lol! Can't wait till Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randog View Post
                          I'm not sure, this is Rick's (Suicideking) deal, but that does like the the shortest route to the trail head. I havent had time to study any maps or put anything in my GPS yet. But me no care, I'm good to go where ever the group goes I'm on vacation.
                          Sounds fine with me! I've only been up there once, so don't really know the area all that well. Whatever the consensus is for the best route is fine by me.

I'm hoping to stop at one of the ranger stations and pick up some maps. Do they have them at the Discovery center?

Comment

• Originally posted by suicideking View Post
                            Sounds fine with me! I've only been up there once, so don't really know the area all that well. Whatever the consensus is for the best route is fine by me.

I'm hoping to stop at one of the ranger stations and pick up some maps. Do they have them at the Discovery center?
                            I don't know but there is a free map floating around that you can pick up at local retailers, I will see if I can find any when I get up there on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randog View Post
                              I don't know but there is a free map floating around that you can pick up at local retailers, I will see if I can find any when I get up there on Friday.
                              I have one that I got for free at my Jeep dealer, but I want to try to find the one my friend has. It's a large, fold out, green map.

Comment

• Any room left for the ride?

Comment

Working...
                                X