Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAH! If it gets much bigger we can always split into two groups and meet somewhere on the trails for lunch!

HOOYAH!!!
    Dan

Comment

That will work

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
        Sure added to the list, Wow, if everybody shows up thats 16. Think we should limit this to 20 rigs?
        17 now actually! I figure Forest Fest allows 25, so we can probably do close to that number too!

Comment

Hey I'm interested in the run. I made the Calico run a couple of months ago and had a good time. Is anyone planning on doing any of the other trails up there that weekend, Saturday after the planned trail or Sunday? Id be interested to run JB and the other trails up there. Thanks Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Rbtj View Post
            Hey I'm interested in the run. I made the Calico run a couple of months ago and had a good time. Is anyone planning on doing any of the other trails up there that weekend, Saturday after the planned trail or Sunday? Id be interested to run JB and the other trails up there. Thanks Colin
            Hey Colin!
            We're planning to run Jacoby after Gold Mountain which is a pretty easy trail. Since it's now a pretty large group, there may be some that run John Bull instead. We might end up breaking up into two groups.

Let us know if you're definitely in so I can add you to the list. Hope you can make it!

Comment

Rick it looks like we will need to be taken off the going list. For as much as I would like to go I won't be able to make this one, whoever, I look forward to wheeling with you again soon.

Take care, I hope you all have a great time.

Bernie

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                Rick it looks like we will need to be taken off the going list. For as much as I would like to go I won't be able to make this one, whoever, I look forward to wheeling with you again soon.

Take care, I hope you all have a great time.

Bernie
                That sucks Bernie! I'll take you off the list, let me know if anything changes. Next time!

Comment

Just picked up a Honda generator. Yea, I'm bringing the tent heater!

Comment

Im attending but not with CERTAIN people
                    Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

• Originally posted by wicked xj View Post
                      Im attending but not with CERTAIN people
                      Added! Not sure who 'certain' people are though.

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345
                        Those that reminded him to act like an adult
                        uh oh....

Comment

• So turns out my brothers engagement falls on Saturday June 16....... haha! Talk about perfect timing.... But good news is ill just come with y'all June 9th! Yay for u guys! Hahaha!!!!! Anyways I read the first post but didn't want to go thru 7 pages lol, what trail y'all running?

Comment

• Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
                            So turns out my brothers engagement falls on Saturday June 16....... haha! Talk about perfect timing.... But good news is ill just come with y'all June 9th! Yay for u guys! Hahaha!!!!! Anyways I read the first post but didn't want to go thru 7 pages lol, what trail y'all running?
                            Ok, good! I'm looking forward to seeing your rig!

We're starting with Gold Mountain. Assuming there is time, we'll do Jacoby next.

Comment

• A few of us may split off and run John bull......or so I've heard. Glad you could make it bro!

HOOYAH!!!
                              Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                                A few of us may split off and run John bull......or so I've heard. Glad you could make it bro!

HOOYAH!!!
                                Dan
                                Yeah, I figure if we split into two groups, it will be one that does Gold Mtn and Jacoby, another that does Gold Mtn and JB.

Comment

Working...
                                X