Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
    Big Bear fest is the following week, Father's day weekend. It has a 275 vehicle max. From what I understand, it usually gets near full. It's all 4X vehicles allowed, not just Jeeps. There is also a raffle which is legendary from what I hear. There are runs Friday - Sunday and there's a large range of trails.

Myself and a few others on here are doing Devils Hole:

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...une-15-17-2012

You're welcome to join this run. There are many others to choose from. A few (Holcomb) are already full for Saturday though.

EDIT: Just looked, Devils Hole and a few others are also full now.

To checkout the details and register, checkout:

http://www.ie4w.com/phpBB/BBFFregistration.php

Also note that most of the trails state at least 1 locker is required. I emailed the people running this with my build before I had a locker installed (Front locker now installed). I have and LSD in the rear which they said would be good enough. I do have a lift and 33's though.
    Thank you for the info and invite = ) , I do want to attend this although Im not sure If I will register just yet. Its public land so I can just follow after everyone but also I have to look at vehicle requirements as my rig is only Off Highway rigistered. Ill take a look at the website and let you know if I can/will register but Im 90 percent in on this run! Its too hot for the hammers now so Big Bear it is = )

Comment

Originally posted by toycrawler5481 View Post
      Thank you for the info and invite = ) , I do want to attend this although Im not sure If I will register just yet. Its public land so I can just follow after everyone but also I have to look at vehicle requirements as my rig is only Off Highway rigistered. Ill take a look at the website and let you know if I can/will register but Im 90 percent in on this run! Its too hot for the hammers now so Big Bear it is = )
      I think you have to drive on the highway to get to the trail heads and then back.

Comment

No sir, there's are ways, I've done it

Comment

No sir, there's are ways, I've done it
          You go boy!

Me, I try to be a good citizen; when I was a young buck I got in to a lot of trouble so now I just don't want any hassles with the PoPo

Comment

Ok cool!

So you're 90% in for are run on 6/9? Or are you saying Big Bear fest the following week? I'll put you on the maybe list if you're saying this run. Change to 100% so I can just put you on the going list instead!!

Why is it only off highway registered? Cheaper that way or is it not street legal?

Comment

Ok cool!

So you're 90% in for are run on 6/9? Or are you saying Big Bear fest the following week? I'll put you on the maybe list if you're saying this run. Change to 100% so I can just put you on the going list instead!!

Why is it only off highway registered? Cheaper that way or is it not street legal?
              Not street legal cause his rig looks a little like this... You should go it will be fun plus i may need a tug or two while i am out on this trail...

[COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

I would like to meet up with you guys, I am planning on being up there Friday Night, is it cool I introduce myself to the group?
                Last edited by Chip; 05-25-12, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
                  Not street legal cause his rig looks a little like this... You should go it will be fun plus i may need a tug or two while i am out on this trail...
                  Oh, ok. Yeah, not really street legal.
                  I'd love to see it in action!

Originally posted by Chip View Post
                  I would like to meet up with you guys, I am planning on being up there Friday Night, is it cool I introduce myself to the group?
                  Come on up! The more the merrier! I'll add you to the list.

Comment

Ok cool!

I'm shooting for the following weekend, fathers day

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                      You go boy!

Me, I try to be a good citizen; when I was a young buck I got in to a lot of trouble so now I just don't want any hassles with the PoPo
                      Haha! I don't mean like that, I mean last time we were able to stay on dirt roads the whole time, between holcomb,John bull and dishpan, I parked my tow rig in a camp site, it's possible : )

Comment

Originally posted by Chip View Post
                        Welcome Chip,
                        See you at the discovery center at 9am

Comment

I will be there also.

Comment

So there is nothing pending on my work schedule, and I have a friend from work that is riding shotgun... You can put me on the going list! I can't wait!

Now I just have to figure out when I want to leave and where we are camping... I can either leave after work Friday and be in big bear around 8-9 pm, hopefully meet up with someone else from the group who is camping and set up there. Or, get up early and drive up sat morning to the meet and greet at the discovery center at 0900... But if I came up Saturday I would have to wheel with my camping gear all day...

Anyone else camping Friday night that wouldnt mind a couple more in the campsite?

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
                              I will be there also.

Originally posted by Marinelj View Post
                              So there is nothing pending on my work schedule, and I have a friend from work that is riding shotgun... You can put me on the going list! I can't wait!

Now I just have to figure out when I want to leave and where we are camping... I can either leave after work Friday and be in big bear around 8-9 pm, hopefully meet up with someone else from the group who is camping and set up there. Or, get up early and drive up sat morning to the meet and greet at the discovery center at 0900... But if I came up Saturday I would have to wheel with my camping gear all day...

Anyone else camping Friday night that wouldnt mind a couple more in the campsite?
                              Awesome! Both added to the GOING list!

I can't chime in on the camping, but I'm staying in a cabin with family for the weekend. If you end up not setting up camp the day before, you could stop by my cabin and leave your stuff there. If so, get there early enough to leave your stuff and help me get my rear hard top off!

Comment

Anyone object to 3 dogs, my wife and I going? We will leave Friday after work.

RENATO...YOU GOTTA DO THIS RUN BRO!!!

HOOYAH!!!
                                Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X