Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys would love to hit up the trail with you all... Will a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara work??? I have the #3.73 rear axel ?? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by filthy4x4 View Post
      Hey guys would love to hit up the trail with you all... Will a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara work??? I have the #3.73 rear axel ?? thanks!
      What size tires? Locked f/r?

Comment

• We are heading up there right now.on th 55 fwy.

Comment

• [COLOR="sienna"]Wish we could make it. Have fun and take lots of pictures!! [/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• All packed up, I'll be on the road as soon as I can leave work... I swear time is slowing down... Lol I want to get on the road now!

Comment

• gettin on the road right now see you guys up their!

Comment

• Im here finally woohoo.

Comment

• Hopin to leave in the next hour.

Comment

• Got here like an hour ago... So much traffic it was crazy... Glad i finally get to lay down and relax... See u guys tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by dakota123 View Post
                      Got here like an hour ago... So much traffic it was crazy... Glad i finally get to lay down and relax... See u guys tomorrow
                      I am here too at baymeadows see ya tomorrow
                      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• Thanks to all who made it out today!

I had a great time on Gold Mountain Jacoby was definitely a relaxing, quick, scenic run. Got me back in time to catch most of the Miami/Boston game 7 though!

Curious to hear how John Bull went! Hopefully you guys got through with no issues. I'll definitely run it someday when I feel comfortable. Today was not that day...

I have some pics and short videos that I'll probably post on Monday when I get home. Was it JK08 that had the video camera out? I can't wait to see some of the videos!!

I hope to run more trails with all of you soon! See some of you next week at Forest Fest!

Comment

• Hope you don't mind me posting a couple pictures.

Is it just me or does your drag link look bent?

Why so many black Jeeps?
                          Last edited by trailwing; 06-10-12, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailwing View Post
                            Why so many black Jeeps?
                            Because once you go black, you never go back!
                            I love black, but probably wouldn't get it again. It shows the scratches way too much. Probably get silver next time.

Thanks for the pics!

Comment

• Or White

Nicel pics!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

• Many of us here on MJR work our tails off to keep the trails in the SBNF open. Posting pictures like this of drivers in buggies on street legal only roads cannot help our future whatsoever.
                                Last edited by FishPOET; 06-10-12, 09:50 AM.
                                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Working...
                                X