Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my brother and i are going to drive up on thursday the 15th as well but is there a place were we can just set up our tent so we dont have to wrry about getting a room?
    thanks
    93 grand, 33" pro comps, hp30, front long arms, front lock-rite.

Comment

• there is a campground at icehouse and a campground closer to the trailhead. if you meet up with part of the group on the way up i'm sure there will be people camping both places.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Whoever claims our floor first can have it...along with a shower in the morning

Are you bringing anyone Mikey?

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• allright cool,
          well does anyone want to meet and drive up together since i have no idea how to get there or where exactly it is. I would realy appreciate it!
          Let me know if anyone would like to.
          thanks
          mike

Comment

• Everybody is welcome to stop at my place again for a rest stop like last year if they want. I am leaving sometime thursday depending on if anybody wants to stop. I'm staying in Placerville thursday night with some friends. I'll be at the lake friday morning at 8:00.
            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• Im not sure which way were going up yet. Last year we all met at the Flying J on the 5, and Jeep-a-vanned up from there.

Mikey...are you gonna meet up with us here in Temecula First? Is anyone else from this area going up as well?

Tam

Comment

• For you tam, it is probably easier to go 395.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• Well I would like to meet at Flying J near the 5 or maybe mojave if we end up taking the 395. But i realy need to follow someone up there if possible.
                  Thanks
                  mike

Comment

• Tam, Me and my girls may take your floor if its not spoken for. Can I store my rig and trailer at ice house? Also, anyone wanting to store there doors or stuff in my tow rig {locked shell} is more than welcome.
                    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

• We're going up 395. No plans for time of departure yet, but we'll pick anyone up along the way.

Thanks Chris_L for the offer. We might take you up on that Icehouse watched our doors last year for us, but I think we were thinking of trying to find a closer spot this year to the end of the trail.

Comment

• If its sometime after like 3 or so i would like to be able to meet up.
                        But time to meet can be figured out later
                        thanks
                        mike

Comment

• No problem Chris...its yours. The girls can all sack out on the air mattresses, and you can have the bed

Ice House will allow you to store you tow rig for $5 a day (I think) Call them and find out. Is the other place you were talking about closer to the main highway? It may make more sense to drop the truck and trailer off there, then to drive all the way back up Ice House Rd. Just a thought.

Ill talk to Chris and find out which way were going up.

Stevo, I hate to say this, but I think most folks are planning on leaving early on Thursday, as last year we left relatively early, and BARELY made the 10pm check in(phew!) If you leave at or after three, youre really going to be pushing it if you have to be there before 10.

Tam

Comment

• Tam, you're right. I think we accounted for about 11-12 hours of a drive. We won't be leaving at the crack of dawn, but definitely before 10am from 395 & I-15.

Tam, if you guys want to head up 395 with us you're welcome to come out Wednesday night and we can leave in the morning.

Comment

• Tam,
                              I don't know if I'm gonna have a passenger or not. Supposed to, but he's been flaking on everything lately, so I probably won't know until Thursday. I'll meet you kids in Temecula and tailgate the whole way.

If there's camping that close, I'll just throw up my tent and crash. I just don't want to get ditched before we get to the trail...or after we get there either.
                              I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                              1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                                Tam,
                                I don't know if I'm gonna have a passenger or not. Supposed to, but he's been flaking on everything lately, so I probably won't know until Thursday. I'll meet you kids in Temecula and tailgate the whole way.

If there's camping that close, I'll just throw up my tent and crash. I just don't want to get ditched before we get to the trail...or after we get there either.
                                Just follow everyone up and Im sure youll find a place to crash Theres a campground there as well. Ill talk to Chris tonight and determine our route up.

Tam

Comment

Working...
                                X