This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeepGal
    Are you going to lead me in over my head Chris?

hehhehehehe...I know that Chris (Dukes69) wants to do all the hard stuff, and Im not really equipped. So I guess Ill have to go and take the bypasses, be the resident photographer.

Are you bringing either of your girls?

Tam
    Hope you got my last message about the girls. Just need a extra seat. "I would never lead you in over your head" Well unless you asked for it . All the advanced stuff is just off the trail, so we should have fun.
    ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
    00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
    97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_L
      Sounds good Al. I will volenteer to lead a group for the harder stuff IE: soupcan rock, little sluice, etc. as long as they are prepared and not afraid of a little body scrapage. I plan on heading up thursday and leaving my tow rig and trailer at toms place. Should be a blast.
      count me in! i wanna play
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Hey JeepGal,

You've seen my rig...... do you think I can make the Rubicon?
        2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

• A friend of mine is going to help me to the carb swap. (2bb carter bbd to the mc2100) hopefully all will go well. One other problem I may have........my emergency brake dosen't hold. Is it a must have ?
          Dave

Comment

• I would say an emergency brake is pretty useful... There are a few people that had a very interesting experience last year when a parking brake wasn't set on a jeep with 0 wheel drive (putting it in gear doesn't do much good when the transmission is not connected to the wheels)... Have you tried adjusting it?
            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

• I have found using a emergency brake is sometimes useful, unfortunatly I have tried adjusting it and it still dosen't hold.
              Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Q.
                Hey JeepGal,

You've seen my rig...... do you think I can make the Rubicon?
                I think your rig can, Im not sure you have the experience. When you go to John Bull, youll get a better feel for it. It pushed my ability last year. John Bull is somewhat Rubicon-like, but not near as demanding...Rubicon is one non-stop obstacle, some harder then others. Run John Bull first, then ask everyone that went to Rubicon if THEY think you can do it. The last thing we want is someone in over their heads. Itll make the trail unpleasant for you and everyone else.

HTH

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• In a former post I asked if the Rubicon was has tough as Barret Lake Trail. (I've done Barret) and it sounds like Barret is very similar to the Rubicon, but shorter.
                  Dave

Comment

• No worries, Tam. I'll play with you.
                    I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                    1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                      No worries, Tam. I'll play with you.
                      Thankyou Mikey
                      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• I think we're going to run into a problem here because Sully counted up the # of potentials from this thread and it's about 25 + some peeps from JF ... that's a hell of a lot of Jeeps to get through that trail in one day.

Maybe we can have a couple of groups start earlier in the morning, so they don't have to wait around for us lazies to get up
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                          I think we're going to run into a problem here because Sully counted up the # of potentials from this thread and it's about 25 + some peeps from JF ... that's a hell of a lot of Jeeps to get through that trail in one day.

Maybe we can have a couple of groups start earlier in the morning, so they don't have to wait around for us lazies to get up
                          this isnt the kind of trail to start late, sweety this is the RUBICON! lol. i'll be on the early list and want to run the sleuce
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• We will break up into small groups. It should go just fine. Each group will be responsible for each other. We will meet up in camp. You know that everyone won't make it.
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• By early I meant "the people that are up before dawn"
                              Hehe, like Al.
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• That way we will be out of the way for the people that get up at noon....(sarah)
                                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
                                X