Big Bear Jeep Trails | California
Scattered throughout the San Bernardino National Forest, you’ll have a chance to explore trails from mild to (moderately) wild.
Big Bear is rockin’ all year round! During the winter the trails are caked in snow, and summertime brings warm temps with cool nights – perfect for staying at one of the many campgrounds maintained by the forest service. Be sure to bring bug spray, and lots of sunscreen.
Maps & Local Information
- Doug’s San Bernardino National Forest Trail Guide
- Big Bear Area Maps
- Big Bear North Yellow Post Sites
- Big Bear Northwest Yellow Post Sites
- Big Bear South Yellow Post Sites
- Visit our FAQ page and find answers to common questions