Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna shoot one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Well I'm changing my yes to a maybe no. I still am having igintion problems I just cannot fix. Blew out my catalytic converter again. Hopefully my muffler is ok. But my new corner guards and flares look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
        Well I'm changing my yes to a maybe no. I still am having igintion problems I just cannot fix. Blew out my catalytic converter again. Hopefully my muffler is ok. But my new corner guards and flares look good.
        [COLOR="#a0522d"]Jason!! I just got my heep fixed to go. Get cracking Bro! [/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• doors

Hey Ya'll, I still have a pair of full doors [white/gray] I'll bring them if anyone is intrerested in them. Yes Randy I will bring the half\doors. Good luck Jason, hope to see you.

Comment

• I am in with Jasmine and maybe her friend. Does anyone have an extra seat?
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• If I get my Jeep fixed, I have an extra. If I don't, anyone have another extra seat? Erik asked first.

Comment

• I have a backseat available with only Qball in it...

Comment

• The Old Codger always has and open seat.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
                    The Old Codger always has and open seat.
                    And that will be a wild ride.
                    Check out .

Comment

• I like that Ye Olde Codgers Wild Ride

Comment

• I know that this probably isn't the place to post but......I will be there that weekend as well camping with Gary at his campsite....but I have a super 35 kit that was never installed with detroit locker if anyone would be interested....all of it is in it's original packaging etc......brand new in original box...pm me if you would be interested i can bring it that weekend as well.....see everyone there~Chris

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder that pallets are not allowed as fire wood. Please do not bring wood with nails in it.
                          Check out .

Comment

• I'll get there Friday afternoon, hopefully before dark (can't predict Friday traffic). I haven't been up Mule Canyon in years. How is the road for a Class A RV?

Erik - I may have an open seat. It's 50/50 if my son is coming.

Cliff

Comment

• Originally posted by CVD View Post
                              I haven't been up Mule Canyon in years. How is the road for a Class A RV?
                              You'll have no problems getting to the spot.
                              Check out .

Comment

• Looks like I'm out for this. Stuck working 6 12s for a few months. Oh well, maybe I'll have a valid excuse to spend money on the Jeep prior to the wedding.
                                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                                X