Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, Jason has the signs and is probably almost out to camp by now. Watch for brown signs with the logo and a yellow banner to find camp!

If anyone is interested in leading a run on Saturday besides Roger, let me know (here or out there tomorrow is fine too) and we'll introduce you at the driver's meeting and help get people into your group.

And be sure to come to the DRIVERS MEETING at Peggy Sue's Saturday morning. I promise it will be short!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Is drivers meeting at 8:45 am? Just want to make sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
        Is drivers meeting at 8:45 am? Just want to make sure.
        Yep! Or if breakfast service is a little slow we can make it 9. Sometime around there. We'll meet out in front of Peggy Sue's. AND we should get a group photo there too, since everyone will be every which way the rest of the day.

Can't wait!!!

Comment

• We are camped in Mule canyon and the weather is great !!
          Ya'll come on out !!!

Comment

• Made it to camp just as about 10 jeeps were heading for Doran. Had I been 20 minutes earlier I could've went with. . Oh well I'm kicking it in the trailer drinking a cold one listening to Hank Jr. .
            Last edited by Gary; 03-29-12, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• I'll be leaving L.A. in the morning Calico bound. Can't wait to see you all up there. As for those already there; lucky lucky!!

Comment

• See you all tomorrow evening!
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Jeep is on the trailer and behind the truck. Just got to finish my shift tomorrow and head out to fun land.
                  See Y'all there ya lucky ducks

Comment

• I've got a longer commute. On east coast now, headed to airport, should get home around noon, pack RV and hook up jeep, hope to be to Mule Canyon by 6.00. I might retire from camp fire early tonight.

Comment

• getting my Jeep back mid morning... have to drive back to Hermosa, pack up and then head back out... hope to be there between 4-6 traffic and my packing skills depending...

I can't wait to use the lights tonight

Comment

• I'll be out there some time this evening as time permits. See you all there!
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• how is the temperature out there? Tube doors or full doors weather?

Comment

• I'm printing up some flyers - was there anyone else besides Roger who is leading a run?

Comment

• hitting the road now... i will be on CB 4... I don't have a HAM yet. I am taking the 91-15N if anyone is heading out soon and wants to sit in traffic with me my cell is (eight one eight) 448 zero888

Comment

• Packed up and ready to go tomorrow morning. Droping my son of with friends in stoddard so he can get some ride time in also.

That savvy bumper isnt rated to tow but it didn't budge when I put that ~ 300# bike and carier on the back. I hooked 2 straps onto either side of the carrier and the jeep roll bar for extra measure just incase.
                                Last edited by Jeeperator; 03-30-12, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X