X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
    Apparently what lobster arms need. :tongue:
    It got so bad it hurt to drive with the arm half way out of the door. Although I'm not a true genuine white boy, I did burn like a red-headed kid.

Lorie, you've seen me driving with my arm hanging completely outside of the Jeep when it's pucker time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
      XYZ PDQ - Nailer, you get your license yet??
      Pleeeze ignore his transmissions unless over citizen bands! He is a bootlegger and will only learn by being put in the corner!

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
        XYZ PDQ - Nailer, you get your license yet??
        No, Sarah, I have not gotten my license yet. I recon I should put it on my list of things to do.

Originally posted by spearheadbill View Post
        Pleeeze ignore his transmissions unless over citizen bands! He is a bootlegger and will only learn by being put in the corner!
        Billy, those are unkind words. I am hurt and saddened that you would ignore me were I to speak over the non citizen bands. I shall do my communications on the race channels. KROCK- out.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Thought I'd throw it out there for anyone coming Thursday; Myself, Jeff, Bernie and Vanessa, Skylar, and Alex will be in Calico around 1100am-ish Thursday. We're planning a run...I'm thinkin' up Odessa and down Doran :wink: Thought it was the only logical way to start this weekend..

Anyone who's going to be there around that time is welcome to join us!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

• What is the schedule for Sat morning? The sign up post says Peggy Sue's at 8:00 am. Still the plan?

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
              Looks like I'm out for this. Stuck working 6 12s for a few months. Oh well, maybe I'll have a valid excuse to spend money on the Jeep prior to the wedding.
              Hey Chris, congrats on making the pages of JP mag this month!!! I knew it was your jeep the second I turned the page whilst seated on my throan one morning this week

Comment

• My YJ should have the wiring finished for the lights by Thursday. I will have to drive it from Clairmont back to Hermosa, pack her up and head out probably on Friday to Calico. Friday afternoon traffic is anti fun leaving LA. Is anyone else leaving somewhat early (10-11 amish) on Friday morning?

Brett

Comment

Thought I'd throw it out there for anyone coming Thursday; Myself, Jeff, Bernie and Vanessa, Skylar, and Alex will be in Calico around 1100am-ish Thursday. We're planning a run...I'm thinkin' up Odessa and down Doran :wink: Thought it was the only logical way to start this weekend..

Anyone who's going to be there around that time is welcome to join us!
                  Save me a spot, won't get there till around 4:00
                  Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

• Originally posted by geocash View Post
                    Save me a spot, won't get there till around 4:00
                    No problem George, we'll save a spot for you.
                    Last edited by WeRubiBlue06; 03-28-12, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Looks like it going to be my friend Carl, wife and dog are siting this one out. She has to work on Friday.
                      Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                        No problem George, we'll save a spot for you.
                        LOL, fixed it for ya Bernie! What are you thinking about? Wheeling??! Not your spelling And Georgie--we got your back bro! Spot saved!

OMG..1 more long day and a wake up. I can't wait to get back out there! The weather is going to be awesome!!
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by geocash View Post
                          Looks like it going to be my friend Carl, wife and dog are siting this one out. She has to work on Friday.
                          Glad that you'll be there George, however we'll miss your better half. Tell Jaime we all will miss her and we hope she will be able to come next time to keep Vanessa company at camp.

Comment

LOL, fixed it for ya Bernie! What are you thinking about? Wheeling??! Not your spelling And Georgie--we got your back bro! Spot saved!

OMG..1 more long day and a wake up. I can't wait to get back out there! The weather is going to be awesome!!
                            Coņo!!--Yeah that happens often, it's that Spanish alphabet keyboard.

Comment

• It's almost here! We will be rolling out in about 24 hours!
                              Last edited by MyBrokenJeep; 03-28-12, 09:06 AM.
                              Regards,
                              Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

• For those that want to meet up in Mojave tomorrow, cohuhol (John) and myself are meeting tomorrow at 11:30 at Primo.
                                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
                                X