Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm new to MJR. Was introduced to it by Gary. Found out about the Calico run and was hoping the join in. Was thinking about camping at the campground and running Sat and Sun.

Comment

• Show the way, ya never know who all might follow

Comment

• Hey everyone - we will have a drivers meeting after breakfast and separate into groups. There are a few people willing to lead trail runs for Saturday so it will be all good. If you want your name listed just message Tammy or me. As its been stated this is not an organized run... It's just the Calico get together of friends! And it's been growing ever since.

I will bring everyone's tshirts, along with the extras in case you missed out on the preorder. I have the banner and signs too, I can meet the usual suspects at the freeway for whoever is going out ahead of the pack!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
          I think we should have a GATEKEEPER CHALLENGE. We have different classes by Tire size, axles, wheel base, and engine size. We have a small entry fee for each class with a fast time wins. Also maybe a prize for overall fast time.
          I'd race you but I know how your drive.:hide:
          Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by Spydr-TJ View Post
            Hey, I'm new to MJR. Was introduced to it by Gary. Found out about the Calico run and was hoping the join in. Was thinking about camping at the campground and running Sat and Sun.
            [COLOR="sienna"]First, welcome aboard! Second, no problem! See ya out there. Post up pics of your rig so we'll recognize you... there are usually a few groups out there when IDTT happens.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by sarah View Post
            I will bring everyone's tshirts, along with the extras in case you missed out on the preorder. I have the banner and signs too, I can meet the usual suspects at the freeway for whoever is going out ahead of the pack!
            [COLOR="sienna"]Sarah do you have any stickers or window banners?[/COLOR]
            Last edited by USMC 0369; 03-22-12, 08:40 AM.
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
              [COLOR="sienna"]Sarah do you have any stickers or window banners?[/COLOR]
              You bet! *Going to start a list*

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                Hey everyone - we will have a drivers meeting after breakfast and separate into groups. There are a few people willing to lead trail runs for Saturday so it will be all good. If you want your name listed just message Tammy or me. As its been stated this is not an organized run... It's just the Calico get together of friends! And it's been growing ever since.

I plan on arriving mid-dayish on Thursday. I can call you when I hit the area and meet you to pick up the banner and signs if they haven't been grabbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                  I'd race you but I know how your drive.:hide:
                  [COLOR="sienna"]This sounds like a carnage festival guaranteed to clog up GK all day... fun!![/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    I plan on arriving mid-dayish on Thursday. I can call you when I hit the area and meet you to pick up the banner and signs if they haven't been grabbed.
                    Sweet! The kids coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                      [COLOR="sienna"]This sounds like a carnage festival guaranteed to clog up GK all day... fun!![/COLOR]
                      I'll make sure to go in front of you.
                      Check out .

Comment

• [COLOR="sienna"]Daily Driver... If I crunch it, I'm screwed.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Wow, looks like I will be arriving Thursday afternoon, I got the day off for Ceaser Chavez Day. Some times I just love being a govt. employee.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                            Sweet! The kids coming?
                            Nah. They've determined that they above this kind of fun. Too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spydr-TJ View Post
                              Hey, I'm new to MJR. Was introduced to it by Gary. Found out about the Calico run and was hoping the join in. Was thinking about camping at the campground and running Sat and Sun.
                              The campground is usually booked up by now. We are all camping in Mule cyn at the intersection of Philip's Loop Rd. You might want to camp with us!
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

• USMC 0369 - thanks for the welcome. Planning on trying out Peggy Sue's, so we'll see you there.

Comment

Working...
                                X