This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
    One of the those zip ties broke, but the other held...don't want to have to rely on that anyways...need to figure something else out..maybe at the IDTT.
    Bungee cords. Worked for me for several years. Home Depot sells a tub full for like $10.00.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Just drill a second little peg to keep the joint part held up. That's what sags on mine at least when the disconnect is pulled up out of the way....

Comment

• Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
        Just drill a second little peg to keep the joint part held up. That's what sags on mine at least when the disconnect is pulled up out of the way....
        My disconnects are the Skyjacker model where I have nothing sags or dangles from the sway bar other than the sway bar itself. The zip ties I used worked for me, they both held in place just fine and kept the sway bar up high out of the way. I need to hold the bar up high if not I'll be rubbing my tires on it. I like the RE disconnects because you could store them up high but almost all I see you guys use is the JKS Disco's.
        Last edited by WeRubiBlue06; 03-17-12, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Dirtman13! Are we having "deep fried oreos" this year?

What are the runs that are being organized? Who is heading them up?
          Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

• Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
            Dirtman13! Are we having "deep fried oreos" this year?
            That's the plan. Maybe Carmen can make Chocolate cake shots to wash it down.
            Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
              Dirtman13!

I'm curious about this too...

Comment

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                One of the those zip ties broke, but the other held...don't want to have to rely on that anyways...need to figure something else out..maybe at the IDTT.
                Maybe we can get a little more movement on them to get them on top of the spring perches. Then we could secure there.
                Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

I'm curious about this too...
                  I'm not sure if anyone is heading up the stocker run. I typically just go with the flow and where ever we end up I'm happy with that. On my agenda is a long loop up and over to Wallstreet and a visit to Bismark, a run through Odessa and Doran, and maybe a few attempts at the Gatekeeper.
                  Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    I'm not sure if anyone is heading up the stocker run. I typically just go with the flow and where ever we end up I'm happy with that. On my agenda is a long loop up and over to Wallstreet and a visit to Bismark, a run through Odessa and Doran, and maybe a few attempts at the Gatekeeper.
                    Whoa whoa there buddy... I never said anything about a stocker run. And I'm down for all that except gatekeeper... As long as there is more wheeling than down time

Comment

Whoa whoa there buddy... I never said anything about a stocker run. And I'm down for all that except gatekeeper... As long as there is more wheeling than down time
                      The stocker run is the one that is usually organized prior. I was only stating for general info since was asked a few times. It will be a good time for sure. The down time is in your control. There is a lot to see in Calico. See ya there.
                      Check out .

Comment

• Stocker run,.. Who is leading it and where to ?

Originally posted by mybrokenjeep View Post
                        Is there even a stocker run this year ? Being as how my jeep has some noises in the motor. We were thinking about taking my girlfriends Explorer...it is indeed stock.
                        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

• [QUOTE=SkylarM;202932]Whoa whoa there buddy... I never said anything about a stocker run. And I'm down for all that except gatekeeper... [COLOR="red"]As long as there is more wheeling than down time [/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

And That my friend, is why I love wheeling with you!
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

• I have been on a Jeep Jamboree and they had a signup sheet for various runs (levels). Need also to spread out so we don't have 40 jeeps at the head of Odessa and Doran. Been there done that! How is this event this organized?
                            Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

• I will lead a stocker run. I've got a few ideas in mind as to where to go. I'll post up when I dial it in. Or Just get in line and be surprised!
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by geocash View Post
                                I have been on a Jeep Jamboree and they had a signup sheet for various runs (levels). Need also to spread out so we don't have 40 jeeps at the head of Odessa and Doran. Been there done that! How is this event this organized?
                                This is NOT an organized event. Show up, run some trails, camp and have fun.
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X