Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHHHH - Don't tell the stock Jeeps but I might be up for leading them up the Gate Keeper.
    Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

• I'm sure your wife would appreciate those pics George!
      Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by geocash View Post
        SHHHH - Don't tell the stock Jeeps but I might be up for leading them up the Gate Keeper.
        That's funny George--Lucky for me I lived vicariously on You Tube for so long before going out wheeling that I recognized it when that one was pulled on me. Lol

Comment

• Did you get your suspension all fixed up?
          Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

• Originally posted by geocash View Post
            Did you get your suspension all fixed up?
            Yes I did George, I already installed both of the Currie front upper control arms. All I need to install this weekend is my TeraFlex engine oil pan skid and the Skid Row control arm skid plates. The rear upper control arms got back ordered but they are ready today for pick-up at 4WP. Don't know If I'll have time to install the R-UCA, I prefer to install the skids and prep the RV this weekend.

Comment

• Is this the same place we stayed for Thanksgiving? Save me a spot... or I will sit on top of a hill with my light bar on pointed down at the camp sight all night and keep everyone awake!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                Is this the same place we stayed for Thanksgiving? Save me a spot... or I will sit on top of a hill with my light bar on pointed down at the camp sight all night and keep everyone awake!!
                Yeah you could do that lol, but then a crafty individual could take up this sport of shooting out the lights too right :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                  Yeah you could do that lol, but then a crafty individual could take up this sport of shooting out the lights too right :-)
                  .17 hmr should do the trick lol

Comment

• Yep. I have a very nice night scope that will make short work of those lights. I'm staying up all night anyway so I need a diversion...
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                      Yep. I have a very nice night scope that will make short work of those lights. I'm staying up all night anyway so I need a diversion...
                      Now that is an activity I wouldn't mind competing in, as opposed to running the Gatekeeper--prize or no prize!

Comment

• What distance are we talking?
                        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• How about a mile, ar50 .50 cal bmg is a phone call away. But Ill probably miss and put a hole through his engine block. OOPS! Sorry Bret lol.

Comment

• how did this turn into a thread about shooting my poor lil YJ??? I just wanted a spot to camp!!!

If we want to bring out the big guns I can call my boys over in 29 palms. The 120mm M1A1 main gun trumps all.

Last edited by vwtipeii; 03-24-12, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Gots to have some fun my friend, you just never know what you find on the trail.
                              Today I had to drag a Toyota trail plug back on it's wheels, oh well was good entertainment anyway.

Comment

• We always have time for fun... Hopefully you could tell I was joking with my response in return.... I just started playing with some old pics and my scanner.. here is a good one....

Comment

Working...
                                X