Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for all of the seat offers. It seems now, Jasmine's friend has changed her mind.
    Billy,
    When are you leaving? We should caravan.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
      Looks like I'm out for this. Stuck working 6 12s for a few months. Oh well, maybe I'll have a valid excuse to spend money on the Jeep prior to the wedding.
      Boooo hisss on the 6/12 but yayyy for the $$$$ you'll make. Gonna miss you two out there.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Speaking of caravaning... Nick, when are you leaving?
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
          I am in with Jasmine and maybe her friend. Does anyone have an extra seat?
          If you are just looking for a ride out there we are passing by Lakewood about 2:00 on Thursday.
          Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

• Almost time! Got all the stuff ready and out all over the living room floor. Is it time to leave yet???
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• The weather is going to be NICE!

Regards,
              Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                Boooo hisss on the 6/12 but yayyy for the $$$$ you'll make. Gonna miss you two out there.
                Thanks. The $$ will be nice if Uncle Sam doesn't hammer me too hard with the "Married" taxes. Have fun out there folks! I'm sure next year I'll be able to make it.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                  Almost time! Got all the stuff ready and out all over the living room floor. Is it time to leave yet???
                  Now that's hilarious...mine's been sitting out for 2 days now. And if you ever see my apartment, there's literally only enough room to walk in my place single file. Thought I was the only one who self -tortured myself.

Been eyeballing the weather for the last 2 weeks...ya'll white folk- bring your sunscreen!!
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                    Looks like I'm out for this. Stuck working 6 12s for a few months. Oh well, maybe I'll have a valid excuse to spend money on the Jeep prior to the wedding.
                    Sorry you guys won't make it Chris. But like Rat said, more money for you guys and the jeep.
                    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• That's a crazy temperature swing from 84 Saturday to 69 and windy Sunday.

Lorie--last time I was out at Calico my left arm was Lobster like--which didn't feel good :fire:, so without a doubt I will be bringing some suntan lotion.

Comment

• Cool! that means the dreaded top can come off from the snow run lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                          That's a crazy temperature swing from 84 Saturday to 69 and windy Sunday.

Lorie--last time I was out at Calico[COLOR="red"] my left arm was Lobster like[/COLOR]--which didn't feel good :fire:, so without a doubt I will be bringing some suntan lotion.
                          LOL =White Boyeeee

I have the 50 proof for ya Bernie! No worries! I got your back! eeerrr, I mean, Vanessa will get your back! lol
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

• XYZ PDQ - Nailer, you get your license yet??
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• What's suntan lotion?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                                What's suntan lotion?
                                Apparently what lobster arms need. :tongue:
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X