This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    One of you big boys need to go first, so you can drag me up.
    Whatever! You have already beat this monster once. Night time is the right time.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

I'm trying to get there but we are moving the factory to new building and we are currently behind. Might just make a Saturday/Sunday trip out.
      Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
        I'm trying to get there but we are moving the factory to new building and we are currently behind. Might just make a Saturday/Sunday trip out.
        We just moved our office last week. I know the hassle. We'll be lucky if we see you at all

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Whatever! You have already beat this monster once. Night time is the right time.
          That was my point. He walked right up it.
          Check out .

Comment

Gatekeeper hasnt eaten a Jeep in a while. She must be hungry...
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Chuck,
              I know you're doing some burgers and stuff so I take it you'll bring your grill? I'm gonna bring mine but maybe we can share? I also plan on making a big pot of chili and some jalapeno cheese corn bread. The camp fire should be fun that night...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt,
                I'll have a grill with me as well if needed.

Comment

You sound like you'll be busy for a while, but remember All work and no play makes George a dull boy. We'll look forward to wheeling with you George even if it is for just a day.

Comment

I 2nd what Bernie says; and don't forget the Duck Tape!! heheh
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                      Hey Chuck,
                      I know you're doing some burgers and stuff so I take it you'll bring your grill? I'm gonna bring mine but maybe we can share? I also plan on making a big pot of chili and some jalapeno cheese corn bread. The camp fire should be fun that night...
                      I'll have it. I'm contemplating bring the smoker too. Just not sure if i will have time.
                      Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                        I 2nd what Bernie says; and don't forget the Duck Tape!! heheh
                        Maybe you need your own roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                          You sound like you'll be busy for a while, but remember All work and no play makes George a dull boy. We'll look forward to wheeling with you George even if it is for just a day.
                          I have told them to kick a** next week and try to get this done. I'm not looking forward to paying rent on both buildings come the 31st.

Comment

• Originally posted by geocash View Post
                            Maybe you need your own roll!

Whoa!!! That is the plan this weekend...need to figure out another way to secure that sway bar...the tape's not my color
                            Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                              Whoa!!! That is the plan this weekend...need to figure out another way to secure that sway bar...the tape's not my color
                              I liked the wide zip-ties that Skylar gave us, it did the job perfectly for me. Easy on--easy off, I just need to make the time to get some at Home Depot not to mention get my stuff fixed.

13 days and counting...:drool:

Comment

• Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                                I liked the wide zip-ties that Skylar gave us, it did the job perfectly for me. Easy on--easy off, I just need to make the time to get some at Home Depot not to mention get my stuff fixed.

13 days and counting...:drool:

One of the those zip ties broke, but the other held...don't want to have to rely on that anyways...need to figure something else out..maybe at the IDTT.
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X