This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
    No, Sarah, I have not gotten my license yet. I recon I should put it on my list of things to do.

Billy, those are unkind words. I am hurt and saddened that you would ignore me were I to speak over the non citizen bands. I shall do my communications on the race channels. KROCK- out.
    HAHAAHAHAHA!

See ya'll soon! Don't forget our club call sign: N6MJR.

Looking forward to meeting everybody!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'm hoping to be out there around Noon on Friday. I'm driving the truck and toy hauler out and my brother will bring the jeep later in the day. Looks like there's gonna be a lot of people there this year. Save me a spot.

Comment

• Scratch that, looks like I may be getting there Thursday.

Comment

• Packed up and should be on the road by 8:00am tomorrow. See everyone there.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Curtis must be nice to be semi retired lol. In the mood for some Hammer wheeling next week, during the week? I should see Y'all Friday night save me a spot for my truck and trailer.
            Freddy should join the party Saturday morning

Comment

• I be up saturday morning also. Just going to stay the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Curtis must be nice to be semi retired lol. In the mood for some Hammer wheeling next week, during the week? I should see Y'all Friday night save me a spot for my truck and trailer.
                Freddy should join the party Saturday morning
                Art - looking forward to finally meeting you.
                Curtis - I'll need a spot also (will be in RV). Will show up Fri afternoon.

Cliff

Comment

• Prepping all the food now. Making a ginormous pot of chili and some jalapeno cheese corn bread Saturday night. We'll be there late afternoon tomorrow. Let the craziness begin!
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• The Jeep is fixed and all is well in the Jason Jeep world. I will be there Thursday probably around 1-2 pm. Now I'm a happy camper.

Comment

• Originally posted by CVD View Post
                      Art - looking forward to finally meeting you.
                      Curtis - I'll need a spot also (will be in RV). Will show up Fri afternoon.

Cliff
                      We met some time ago on Holcomb doing trail work, when we both still had little Jeeps

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                        Prepping all the food now. Making a ginormous pot of chili and some jalapeno cheese corn bread Saturday night. We'll be there late afternoon tomorrow. Let the craziness begin!
                        No sleeping in the fire!
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Prepping all the food now. Making a ginormous pot of chili and some jalapeno cheese corn bread Saturday night. We'll be there late afternoon tomorrow. Let the craziness begin!
                          Yup! I've got a pot of bean stew on now!

Comment

• [COLOR="sienna"]Well, I have to get to the store today to stock up on chow. And Corona!...Got the camping gear out of storage, Jeep is full of fuel, extra water in the jugs... Sucks I can't leave until after work on Friday.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            The Jeep is fixed and all is well in the Jason Jeep world. I will be there Thursday probably around 1-2 pm. Now I'm a happy camper.
                            [COLOR="sienna"]Great news!! See you on Friday eve.[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Oh no... sounds like more Turtle Burps are coming...

Comment

• Went out to the toy hauler to start the gen, flippin batteries were dead. Charging them now but if they don't look good by the time I pull out of here later today I may end up in the camp ground with electric hook up?

Comment

Working...
                                X