Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am afraid that if I come out and members associate my face with my screen name... membership will drop dramatically!!!

I hope to be there... Jeep depending!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
      I am afraid that if I come out and members associate my face with my screen name... membership will drop dramatically!!!

I hope to be there... Jeep depending!!! lol
      LOL! I hope that you make it Brett.
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Well I might have to bring my Mall crawling Yota out again. I had a blast at last years IDTT and also Thanksgiving weekend with the MJR crew at Calico and heck each time I have wheeled with them at other events as well.

Comment

I've been wanting to attend every time this run came up. This year, I'll be there!
          Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post

Maybe you could wear a paper bag over your head (like these New Orleans Saints fans)

If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
            KI6MLU

Comment

Woohoo!! Don't forget to sign the roll call so we can save enough space (or try anyway) for everyone at camp!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I just saw this and got all excited since I have a vacation day on the 30th! Was going to rent a truck and bring my quad out. I know it's not the DJ, but it would get me around if there wasn't an empty seat. BUT, I have season seats for hockey and the final games are the 30th & 31st. UGH! I miss you all...things are going good here. Almost licensed again to adopt 1-2 little girls from the foster system. Praying to be a mom by the end of the year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  Will there be a Rodman Mountains Loop or Black Mountain run this year?
                  bump!
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Mat - LeAnne & I have to leave Sat afternoon. So I'm kind of out for leading a run that day. When are you arriving? I could lead a run Friday
                    Last edited by Roger; 02-18-12, 07:38 AM.
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                      Mat - LeAnne & I have to leave Sat afternoon. So I'm kind of out for leading a run that day. When are you arriving? I could lead a run Friday
                      I might take Friday off work so we can be up Thursday in that case. I don't mind running Doran/Odessa again, even though I've run them a handful of times, it's actually been a while now so I'm sure they're very different. Tiffany wants to do something different though, especially with the kids. We'll likely bring her Jeep, or tow mine on a trailer as a test for a trip in August.

I'll talk to Tiffany today and we'll get things figured out.
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Looks like I will be able to make this one. Phillips loop might make for decent moderate trail, I haven't run it in a couple of years but what I remember it wasn't hardcore but had some rock and some road washouts. Not sure at this point if will be there thursday night or friday morning.

Comment

OK. Yeah, I think I can pry the Jeep out of the garage for this one. :yay:
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
                            OK. Yeah, I think I can pry the Jeep out of the garage for this one. :yay:
                            Will you wheel it or are just going to make an apperance. It'll be good to see you again. It's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              Will you wheel it or are just going to make an apperance. It'll be good to see you again. It's been a long time.
                              Probably leaning more towards just hanging out.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Yay! Save your seat for Susan!
                                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                                X