Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought so looks like it should have no bump steer what so ever. It took you a lot of work but looks to me you got this puppy licked. Will be fun to see the Jeep go down the hammers.

Comment

• Dam sweet looking job!!
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• looks great chuck, its gettin there, youl be driving before ya know it....

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
          Will be fun to see the Jeep go down the hammers on all four wheels.
          Fixed it for you.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.
          Check out .

Comment

• Originally Posted by aw12345
            Will be fun to see the Jeep go down the hammers [COLOR=red]Hopefully[/COLOR] on all four wheels[COLOR=red] for once[/COLOR].

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            Fixed it for you.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

Chuck - Fixed it for you.

It's looking really good Chuck, I can't wait to see the finished product!
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

• Chuck why ya bothering puttin 4 wheels on it? 3 should do it!lol
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Got the front in and fully mocked up. I ended up shortening the front lowers to 30” in order to get more triangulation. Ran out of wire for the welder again and will be going on 3rd 11lb spool. Shocks, hoops, and bump stops are all in. For the bump stops I went with the Fox 2.0” with 2.5” travel. With the o-ring on the shaft they are really 2.25” of travel. I have the bump stops set to bottom out with .5” still available on the shock. The only issues I see are that the driveshaft will still be really close to the frame and the heim on the pitman slightly binds at full droop on the passenger side. I think this will be an easy fix by twisting the arm a little to the passenger side.

Starting to get the feeling that progress is finally being made.

Check out .

Comment

• Sweet deal Chuck, git er done, it's time to go out and have some fun, with the all new and improved none flopping CJ

Comment

• It's looking great Chuck,that front end looks like a bear to figure out.Going to be one BADASS looking CJ.
                    Dennis and Tammy
                    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• Looking great!
                      holes = cowbell

Comment

• Thanks guys

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                        that front end looks like a bear to figure out.
                        Dennis,
                        you don't know how right you are. It was.
                        Check out .

Comment

• good shit chuck. u kurt and kevin make me sick.

Comment

• Oops. Though you might have added some pictures!! Progress must be slowing as motivation must be like sour milk with cereal! Looking forward to some progression pictures. CAn't wait to see the "aint-a-flopp'n know" jeep when shes all dun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hook&Ladder View Post
                              Oops. Though you might have added some pictures!! Progress must be slowing as motivation must be like sour milk with cereal! Looking forward to some progression pictures. CAn't wait to see the "aint-a-flopp'n know" jeep when shes all dun!
                              Yea, Yea. I got your sour milk. It's still coming along. Work has slowed me down a bit so I have only been able to work on it during the week. Trying to knock out some small stuff like brakelines and fuel system. I might actually have a day off this week to get back on the front.
                              Check out .

Comment

• hurry up will ya. i want to see this thing all done up. its going to be sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X