X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Nice!
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Got pretty much everything wrapped up and the Jeep is back together. Just need to complete a few small items.
      • Install the rock lights
      • Finish installing wire loom
      • Install rear cargo light
      • clean up wiring under dash
      • Ended up with a leak in my heater core so I had to bypass it. I'm thinking I will remove it and tie in the front shock hoops to the A pillar. After Colorado of course.

Jeep drives really nice. Defiantly can tell I got more power. Drove to work today with no issues at all and it cruised quite nicely. Can't wait for that drive up the mountain.

Check out .

Comment

• Too pretty to get dirty.
        Rich

Comment

• You have to be feeling really good about this project it came out really good. Hope to see it soon on the trail.
          You can make it

Comment

• So Monday the Jeep drove great to work but on the way home on the freeway it would lose power, sputter, and backfire about every mile. I limped home and hooked up the OBD2 scanner and saw I had got the same P0339 as before.:confused:

Before I ripped in to the wiring I thought I would pull the CKP sensor. Well sure a shit the reluctor wheel hit the sensor.

I grabbed my calipers and took some depth measurements of the new and original sensor and found that the new one (NAPA) was about .020 longer than the original. This was just enough to cause the issue. I replaced the sensor and we're back in business.
            Check out .

Comment

• Is that a Brialle. battery? If so, how do you like it? I bought one, haven't installed it yet. Still have to work out how and where I'm gonna relocate my battery. Engine bay looks great. Looks like a SEMA jeep.
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Not only is it really clean, I especially like your attention to detail in regard to the wiring. It is so often just jumbled together as a nest of voodoo. Your total project bears the mark of a professional. Very well done.
                God forgives, rocks don't
                -sons of thunder

Comment

• Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
                  Is that a Brialle. battery? If so, how do you like it? I bought one, haven't installed it yet. Still have to work out how and where I'm gonna relocate my battery. Engine bay looks great. Looks like a SEMA jeep.
                  Nope. It's a DieHard.
                  Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
                    Not only is it really clean, I especially like your attention to detail in regard to the wiring. It is so often just jumbled together as a nest of voodoo. Your total project bears the mark of a professional. Very well done.
                    Thank you. The wiring was a pain in the @$$ but worth it. I needed to redeem myself from first build where I was a little guilty of that. Looks so much cleaner.
                    Check out .

Comment

Working...
                    X