X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Scott. I'm almost there.
    Check out .

Comment

• Today is a great day. Started the Jeep for the first time in 6 months. What an awesome feeling. All the plumbing is done except the rear brake line. I’m going to run the line in to the cab and install a manual line lock on the center console. All the electrical is done except the rock lights and ARB switches.
      I increased the size of the exhaust from 2 1/4 to 2 1/2.

It’s a little tight but so is everything else. I installed a Hushpower muffler but I think it is a little to loud. I might be going to a Spintech.

Done

External fuel pump. Gives me easy access for trail repair/replacement.

Still need to install the driveshafts.

Looks like a Jeep again.

Now to finish the floor pan and install the seats.
      Check out .

Comment

• Incredible build Chuck. Can't wait to see you on the trail.
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

• Chuck, you did a hell of a job fabbing and shoe horning everything in there. Is looking like an awesome Jeep

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Doug, I can't wait either. It's killing me plus Ryan is getting more hours then me.
            Check out .

Comment

• It looks great Chuck,I can't wait to see it and I know you can't wait to get it out.
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                Thanks guys.

Doug, I can't wait either. It's killing me plus Ryan is getting more hours then me.
                I even have more hours than you!
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Man, looking good. Nice work on that pipe, that is a tight fit. She definitely looks ready to rock!

Comment

• What kind of line lock are you using? I hadn't thought about one of those, but it seems like it could be a handy thing to have.

Comment

• Chuck it does look like a JEEP again, awesome work my bro..lookin forward to seein ya on 3 wheels again!..lol
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Originally posted by jonah View Post
                        What kind of line lock are you using? I hadn't thought about one of those, but it seems like it could be a handy thing to have.
                        I'm using this one.
                        http://www.speedwaymotors.com/US-Bra...lve,41394.html
                        I didn't want an electrical one. I can't remember where I bought it from but it was cheaper then this one.
                        Check out .

Comment

• man nice work Chuck, it looks mean as hell...

Comment

• Chuck why not use a Mico lock you can get the electric ones a lot easier to install. These work well, less prone to developing leaks and can be put in the brake line anywhere from the master cylinder back. you can even use 2 to make some cheap cutting brakes.

http://www.mico.com/products/displaysubinfo.php?id=70

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                              Chuck why not use a Mico lock you can get the electric ones a lot easier to install. These work well, less prone to developing leaks and can be put in the brake line anywhere from the master cylinder back. you can even use 2 to make some cheap cutting brakes.

http://www.mico.com/products/displaysubinfo.php?id=70
                              I did originally look at those but I wanted something that I could leave on for extended periods. Those are designed for short activation times. They can’t be left on overnight. Plus I don’t need any more electrical crap or want to spend $300 on a parking brake.
                              Check out .

Comment

• They make a mechanical one also that is pretty sweet, is dash mounted and is cam activated. really should be no need for overnight activation since your trans has a park pawl, unless you took that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X