X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did we lock in dates yet?

Comment

I'm still good for either date
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
      www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I am too, that's why I don't want to weigh in on the decision process, but I do need to know one way or the other so I can take off from work...

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
          I am too, that's why I don't want to weigh in on the decision process, but I do need to know one way or the other so I can take off from work...
          my situation exactly
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
            my situation exactly

X 3 Leave chit will have to go in.
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Looks like the 12-15th is favored. I might even be able to go. Won't know till the beginning of the month. All depends on cayshhhhh...
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Poll Dates

Poll dates end on May 6th, and yes we have quite a bit of interest. Maybe there will be multiple runs. I wanted to see if there is any interest out there or input as to whether or not anyone wanted to run the Rubicon forward and backwards. Perhaps find a spot
                for rigs in or around Georgetown, thus being the start and finish area. Any sensible input is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrbaby View Post
                  Poll dates end on May 6th, and yes we have quite a bit of interest. Maybe there will be multiple runs. I wanted to see if there is any interest out there or input as to whether or not anyone wanted to run the Rubicon forward and backwards. Perhaps find a spot
                  for rigs in or around Georgetown, thus being the start and finish area. Any sensible input is appreciated.
                  Depending on how many days it takes, and how much equipment I break (I have to drive it home!) I'm down. If it's too many days though, I can't be missing from work that look or the world will explode.

Comment

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Ok, so it looks like July 12 thru July 15 is the trip, can all 8 of you confirm? Also, just would like to know how many of you have ran the Rubicon before. This would be a good time to start discussing thoughts, concerns, logistics etc.

Comment

• Confirmed! Looking forward to it!
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

• If we are solid on the 12th-15th of July, I'll ask for those dates off!

We solid?

Comment

• DB, I wanna say yes!!! But just to make sure let's wait until Wed. to see
                          the general consensus. Still waiting for some feedback.

Comment

• Ok, I'll wait until tomorrow to request the time off. I'm soo looking forward to this

Comment

• Waiting until tomorrow to confirm. I've never run Rubicon before. We should also come up with a necessary equipment split so we can split up the load. I should mention though that I'll be traveling very light because I don't like a lot of stuff bouncing around in the Jeep haha.

Comment

• Need to know who's leading..I'm only going if people who've been are going and leading! Way too far from home to wing it on the Rubicon..where are the people who know the trail and plan on leading us through it?

Something like this sounded good..RED RUBICON

"Hey guys,
                                I have run the Rubicon the past six years and July will be my seventh. We start at loon lake out of Georgetown. I love Para"s Mexican food in Georgetown. We then camp at Buck Island for our first night. We then head down to the springs for the whole day and night and the next day head out Cadillac Hill. Most times we have had Rubicon Springs all to ourselves which is so cool. I have jumped off the 35-40 foot cliff at the dam at Buck Island many times but the last two years I just didn't have the balls in me to do it. I still do the rope swing at the springs every year. It is a great trip and my favorite place to go in my Jeep,even more than Moab. I all be there July 12th-14th this summer so we will need to hook up on the trail. Here are a few of my fun photos. I do feel I need to pee off the edge of observation point every year so that is a nice tradition. I broke my rear drive shaft once but that is it is six years. Bring extra parts as you may need them. I love the whole experience and it is just such an amazing place to be. The Jeeping is just a part of it but the scenery and the lakes and being with good friends is the best part.
                                Kevin"
                                Last edited by I H8RDS; 05-08-12, 10:56 AM.
                                Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X