Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 12th of July sounds good to me!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I feel myself getting sick already...

Originally posted by Tarrbaby View Post
      So... Can we say July 12th is a tentative date for the "Rubicon"?

I second this question, it would be nice to establish this as early as possible. If the 12th - 15th works for everyone else then great, we're in, but if that later weekend (19th. thru 22nd.) works better--I would prefer the later dates.

For all of us that need to ask for time off from work, it would be nice to be the first in to the office to request the time off before a coworker decides they want/need the same days off.

I know some of you have met my boss and she could be an :censor: Adam Henry when it comes to time-off. :wink:

Comment

Awesome shots in the Big Sluice. I'm pretty sure that's all closed off now though. Little Sluice is pretty much a piece of cake. I'm up for either of those weekends.
        Ron

Comment

I'm in! Jeep got a big stinger after seeing those pics.

Mike
          "They look Friendly" G. Custer

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
            I second this question, it would be nice to establish this as early as possible. If the 12th - 15th works for everyone else then great, we're in, but if that later weekend (19th. thru 22nd.) works better--I would prefer the later dates.

For all of us that need to ask for time off from work, it would be nice to be the first in to the office to request the time off before a coworker decides they want/need the same days off.
            Indeed! Maybe we can start a poll, see what date works best for everyone? Me, I could do one weekend just as easily as the next, I just need to know ahead of time to get the days off (unpaid... )
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
              Indeed! Maybe we can start a poll, see what date works best for everyone? Me, I could do one weekend just as easily as the next, I just need to know ahead of time to get the days off (unpaid... )

[COLOR="red"]POLL:[/COLOR]

Lorie-IH8RDS- 12th July
              Jeep Girl

Comment

[COLOR="sienna"]"Tarrbaby" would have to be the one to add a poll. Just use the "thread tools" function at the top of the thread.

Once you have a date, you can make a post on the calendar for people to sign up. I'll help ya if you need. Wish I could go...
                [/COLOR]
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                  [COLOR="sienna"]"Tarrbaby" would have to be the one to add a poll. Just use the "thread tools" function at the top of the thread.

Once you have a date, you can make a post on the calendar for people to sign up. I'll help ya if you need. Wish I could go...
                  [/COLOR]

Either way!
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

yea, maybe make a poll for the 12th, 19th, or either.

Comment

I am interested...

Comment

What ever you guys decide is cool with me. I plan on taking off the entire week, maybe even two weeks to do some Jeeping and fishing. I'd like to hit the Rubicon and some other trails. Anyone know of any other trails in the Sierra's South of Tahoe off Hwy 395 ?

Comment

Head a little further south and think about Dusy Ershim trail not super hard equally nice scenery, just considerably longer than the Rubicon

Comment

Sounds good, I'll check into it.

Comment

Found Landcruiser website with lots of pic's of the Dusy Ersham Trail. Just click on each are name and you'll get several pic's of each area.

http://www.realcruiser.com/dusy04/index.html

Here's the main website. Lots of pic's of different trails, just scroll down the home page.

http://www.realcruiser.com/index2.html

Comment

Originally posted by bigbearwheeler View Post
                                Awesome shots in the Big Sluice. I'm pretty sure that's all closed off now though. Little Sluice is pretty much a piece of cake. I'm up for either of those weekends.
                                Ron
                                Those photos are from Little Sluice this past July and the main section is tough for Jeeps even on 39s. It is still all open except for Spider Lake. I did run Old sluice last year and it is right before Buck Island. Big Sluice is past Buck Island but before the Springs.
                                This photo is from Big Sluice

Comment

Working...
                                X