Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonah View Post
    You have some valid points, but a hose and two clamps does constitute a system, and I am sticking to it.

Getting closer!

Before:

Very nice Jonah. She is looking SAWEET!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• You have done a great job and should be very proud of your fine work. Have always loved the high hood.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

You have some valid points, but a hose and two clamps does constitute a system, and I am sticking to it.

Getting closer!
        I don't believe I've ever liked a high hood as much as I like this one. Maybe it's the color scheme.

You must have been busy today. I have some black neoprene "Jeep" seat covers with your name on them.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

• Thank you!

I am really happy with the way it is turning out.

I am putting in a full day today. Just got this tunnel cover done. I think when the blue paint comes back out, I might paint this body color too. Also thinking about building in a couple of cup holders and maybe a switch panel.

And I made some new shackles to try out. They are 1.5" longer than stock. I might brace them like all of the aftermarket versions I see, but I will try them out and see how they work.

Comment

• Awesome! I'm sure you are very proud of what you have accomplished she looks great!
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• WOW! Be proud.
              God forgives, rocks don't
              -sons of thunder

Comment

• Thanks Guys!! All the comments through this project have really helped me through this project. Both with technical help and motivation. I can't wait to get it out on the trail!

inVERt'D, I want to take you up on the seat covers and the back seat. Maybe I can make a run out your way in the next couple of weeks. I will PM ya.

Comment

• That Jeep looks great Jonah,very well done.You did one hell of a job on it and should be very proud.
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

inVERt'D, I want to take you up on the seat covers and the back seat. Maybe I can make a run out your way in the next couple of weeks. I will PM ya.
                    Sounds good. I just opened up that rear seat and didn't see any signs of rodent activity, so that was a relief. I'll still look it over with a fine-tooth comb. Just let me know!
                    holes = cowbell

Comment

• Jonah, I won't even try to tell you what to do... But I'm sure that some Mother's aluminum polish with a power ball on those wheels will bring it to another level of WOW.
                      -sons of thunder

Comment

• Ha ha, you know I have been thinking about whether or not I should polish those things since the day I bought it. I always leaned against it in fear of being too shiny for a jeep, but hell the rest is so shiny now - why not?!?

Comment

• Thanks for checking it out VERt. This week isn't looking too good, maybe next week. Unless I can sneak away Tuesday.

Comment

• I have to go to Phoenix on Tuesday. If invertd is willing to meet me up on the 10 in Coachella somewhere I'll pick up the back seat and you can come get it from my place.
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Thanks, I will check with him and get back to you.

Comment

• I had slotted mags on my Nova in high school. They will polish up like mirrors. Depending on the severity of oxidation, you might break them down with rubbing compound first. That Mother's mag polish works wonders, but by itself it takes a lot of work. Please tell me you are using the after shot as your desktop wallpaper. It's that good.
                                -sons of thunder

Comment

Working...
                                X