Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you make a set that is tapered kinda like the cj 7 flares it would look pretty darn sweet

Comment

• Very blingy! Where did you get busted?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonah View Post
        Very blingy! Where did you get busted?
        Right in front of Doug's trophy shop, four blocks from my house.
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Too bad you didn't get a trophy for the stupid traffic ticket award. The cop must drive a hummer h2 or fj and is rightfully jelous of us jeep owners. Maybe next year u will get the coveted trophy for most practical use of a jeep...its rare.... it's a jeep thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hook&Ladder View Post
            Too bad you didn't get a trophy for the stupid traffic ticket award. The cop must drive a hummer h2 or fj and is rightfully jelous of us jeep owners. Maybe next year u will get the coveted trophy for most practical use of a jeep...its rare.... it's a jeep thing!
            No I don't think it was Toyota guy, we can appreciate a WELL Built Jeep. I think more likely an Import Tuner guy that had his windshield cracked by a 4x4 kicking up a pebble. Surprised he didnt get a mudflap ticket as well.

Nice looking work and by age and length of this thread, more proof we are never done with a build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikeman View Post
              No I don't think it was Toyota guy, we can appreciate a WELL Built Jeep. I think more likely an Import Tuner guy that had his windshield cracked by a 4x4 kicking up a pebble. Surprised he didnt get a mudflap ticket as well.

Nice looking work and by age and length of this thread, more proof we are never done with a build.
              Wrong on all counts. Motorcycle cop with issues. He wanted to entice me into an arguement? about the whole situation but it just doesn't mean that much to me that a MC cop might get his feelings hurt by a Jeep with no rear fenders. It was all about him. What if I was behind you, and you threw a rock up and hit me? What if, what if... Not sure but I think I heard his voice crack a couple of times. Very emotional...

Comment

• Are those Snap on Snap offs??

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                You mean these hokey things?

rear fenders by MJR RAT, on Flickr

I made these to clear a fix it ticket.
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

• It took forever but I finally got off my lazy ass and started the rear fender part of this project. I've got these on CAD so I can duplicate them. They are removable. I'll be building the front fenders to match as soon as I get this done. The old REV111 fronts will be for sale when I replace them.
                  Be done soon and will post pics of the finished product.

New rear fenders003 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

New rear fenders002 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

New rear fenders001 by MJR RAT, on Flickr

Comment

• Looks really nice Kurt.

Comment

• That came out really nice Kurt

Comment

• Very cool Kurt,they look great
                        Dennis and Tammy
                        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• Awsome job Kurt.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Wow Kurt those look great. Let me know if you ever want to build another set....I need something to match my aluminum Savvy corners, and I have the same stretch issue as you that prevents a full flare at the rear. Looks like your solution works really well. Can't wait to see the front version you build....are they going to bolt on the Metal Cloak fenders or are you building new fenders?
                            Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

• Looks like it growed there! Well done.
                              God forgives, rocks don't
                              -sons of thunder

Comment

• Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
                                Wow Kurt those look great. Let me know if you ever want to build another set....I need something to match my aluminum Savvy corners, and I have the same stretch issue as you that prevents a full flare at the rear. Looks like your solution works really well. Can't wait to see the front version you build....are they going to bolt on the Metal Cloak fenders or are you building new fenders?
                                brian,
                                let me know when you want to get them. My fronts will be all new inner and outer.

Comment

Working...
                                X