Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt, what were those 37 inch red labels all about? You gonna have two sets?
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Well there Kurt, when ya gettin the Dang Rat Patrol Out?? hope this week goes smooth so ya get the chance to test her!!
      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Miguelito, yep keepin two sets for now. The Red Lables will only be on the Jeep fo JV.

Well, no more Flintstone floor

Still have a bunch of cover plates to make but the basic floor is in. It's removeable so I can modify stuff in the future. Those Shelves I scrounged out of the dumpster came in real handy for the rear fender wells and tank enclosure. Looks like Hell...

Not too bad. The top is crooked cuz I just set it up there. It ain't finished yet.

[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• 7 months, 10 stitches, 20 bottles of Tylenol and a few 100 cases of beer later, it's a moving, rolling machine again. Only drove it up and down the street a couple fo times so far but it is sooo smooth and way different than before.

The wash water came off black. So much dirt and grime built up it almost looked brown.

No bump steer, no wondering, smooth as a baby's butt on the bumps (the city installed some really great "traffic calming devices" aka speed bumps on my street). Got most of the leaks fixed, the Hydroboost is really gonna take some getting used to (locked up the brakes at 30 mph by just tapping the pedal). It's looking good for a Friday trail run.

Comment

• :beer::beer: Awesome Kurt. You want to race?:devil:

Congrats.
            Check out .

Comment

• It does look awesome Kurt now we need pic,s of you and Chuck side by side..what about how much the tires stick out looks great and mean but what about Johnny LAW?
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• what did your wheelbase end up at? Looks good Rat. Mine is going under the knife in about 2 weeks!
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Kurt, nice job. Well worth taking your time to get it like you wanted it. Looking forward to seeing it on the trail.
                  Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                    :beer::beer: Awesome Kurt. You want to race?:devil:

Congrats.
                    looks great Kurt. See you guys at the starting line for this here "race." I should be finished in a month or so.
                    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

• where do you buy the 100case of beer at? 24 packs are for nancies, i needs some 100cases.

Looks good, seeing both recent builds completed, really makes me itch to start collecting parts for the inevitable.
                      "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

• Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
                        looks great Kurt. See you guys at the starting line for this here "race." I should be finished in a month or so.
                        Brian, without pics it ain't happening. Let's see them.
                        Check out .

Comment

I will get you some pics next week. Just save me a spot on one of your upcoming runs.
                          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

:beer::beer: Awesome Kurt. You want to race?:devil:

Congrats.
                            Soon enough my friend. Got a lot of nit pickin things to take care of.

Comment

X2 slice

Comment

• Got to see the rat patrol drive down the street in person, bad ass!

Thanks again! Had no trailer tail-lights but made it home safe and sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X