Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
    what did your wheelbase end up at? Looks good Rat. Mine is going under the knife in about 2 weeks!
    101 just barely.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
      X2 slice
      Kurt & Chuck.....PM your email so I can send you some pics. You will definitely have an appreciation for my frustrations and difficulties. I am starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel....but boy oh boy this is a difficult process. Next person that tells me they want to "build" a custom Jeep, I plan to advise them to buy some else’s project and complete it to their own specs.

You guys both did a great job on your Jeeps, and the sense of relief that you must be feeling from being nearly complete is certainly palpable. I am VERY jealous.

Not to be deterred.........keep a spot open for me when the time comes to "race." Just keep in mind that I plan on having "Off-Camber" as my spotter!

-Brian
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

• PM sent. And Brian, for what it’s worth I don’t need to see pictures to understand your frustration.
        I’ve been there. :wink: I just want to see your build.
        Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
          Kurt & Chuck.....PM your email so I can send you some pics. You will definitely have an appreciation for my frustrations and difficulties. I am starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel....but boy oh boy this is a difficult process. Next person that tells me they want to "build" a custom Jeep, I plan to advise them to buy some else’s project and complete it to their own specs.

You guys both did a great job on your Jeeps, and the sense of relief that you must be feeling from being nearly complete is certainly palpable. I am VERY jealous.

Not to be deterred.........keep a spot open for me when the time comes to "race." Just keep in mind that I plan on having "Off-Camber" as my spotter!

-Brian
          Post up- Let's see what you are dealing with
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            PM sent. And Brian, for what it’s worth I don’t need to see pictures to understand your frustration.
            I’ve been there. :wink: I just want to see your build.

PM sent.

Comment

• Brian, I'll spot for you anytime :O

Comment

• OK here goes. headed for BB tomorrow morning for trials and trails. Pretty sure I'll bump into someone up there.

Comment

• Freddy and me should be up there doing a shake down run on his Jeep.

Comment

• Took the jeep to BB for a break in/troubleshooting run. No breaking, a little bit of troubleshooting, and a whole lotta fun.
                    Last edited by RAT; 07-06-10, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• A little more flex than before.

It drives better than before, handles way different, and feels much more solid than before. All in all it came out just like I planned, and even better than I could have hoped. Thanks to all the folks who helped me, much appreciated. And thanks to the photogs (Alicia& Chuck) cuz I only took two pics of my rig and deleted them before I saved them.
                      Lots of little things to finish and some suspension tuning to get done and this baby is finished... for now.

Comment

• You do very nice work, Kurt.
                        holes = cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
                          You do very nice work, Kurt.
                          Thank you. So when do you start???

Comment

• you doing Rubicon Rat? I think I already asked you that actually. My Tj goes under the knife in one day!!!!! Will be ready for a week long on the Rubicon in one month! Ill have to do a mini write up on here. not as complicated as your build, but will be close to your wheelbase.
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              Thank you. So when do you start???
                              Does this mean "Pics or it didn't happen?"
                              holes = cowbell

Comment

• David we want to see the rest of the Jeep of Doom

Comment

Working...
                                X