X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news. Nice work.
    Check out .

Comment

• Got a lot done today, and with a couple of days next week after work, I will definitely roll out of the garage next Friday.

The skid installed.

Got some leaky brake fittings, some adjustments to make and some little details to take care of, then rock and roll baby! Oh, the exhaust is done but I forgot pics... Then I get to paint it all.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        Yeah Stu, I understand there is some video floating around of you on Escalator. Where is it man????
        That was just a bad day, what do you expect thinking i could go to Moab just for the weekend !!\I HAVE A WORKING GAS GUAGE NOW !!!!
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

• Is it the photo or is the front pinion kind of low?
          http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

• Originally posted by provelogear View Post
            Is it the photo or is the front pinion kind of low?
            non-cv shaft?
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• no its gotta be a cv shaft for sure, maybe it just hasn't been adjusted yet.
              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                no its gotta be a cv shaft for sure, maybe it just hasn't been adjusted yet.
                Why a CV shaft for sure?
                Mine isn't....
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                  Why a CV shaft for sure?
                  Mine isn't....
                  TJ's come with them, YJ's don't. It's highly unlikely that he swapped it for a non cv shaft.
                  [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                  SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                  Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
                    TJ's come with them, YJ's don't. It's highly unlikely that he swapped it for a non cv shaft.
                    That makes sense.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Great job Kurt! Now for the fun part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
                        True, but how much TJ is left there? My TJ has a CV up front, the wife's WJ doesn't. It's long enough, it shouldn't require it for angles, right?

I was simply offering some other option to the pinion being too low.

RAT, come back and answer us. Who cares if you're traveling.
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                          True, but how much TJ is left there? My TJ has a CV up front, the wife's WJ doesn't. It's long enough, it shouldn't require it for angles, right?

I was simply offering some other option to the pinion being too low.

RAT, come back and answer us. Who cares if you're traveling.
                          Its a 3150 CV shaft. The pinion has been adjusted so all is right in the 4x4 world again.
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                            Its a 3150 CV shaft. The pinion has been adjusted so all is right in the 4x4 world again.
                            3150? That thing must be massive. I think you meant 1350 right?
                            Check out .

Comment

• no i think he switched to rockwell axles and is using like semi-truck size driveshafts! :homer:
                              [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

• Dam. I knew I did something wrong. I don't think my little 1350 will make it.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X