Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
    Just for a little comparison, to show just how far this BA has come, here is Kevin' XJ the first time I wheeled with him in 2007
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• i remember that trip like it was yesterday..id have to say yours is a bit different now too!!!LOL

Comment

• Nice job Kevin!

Comment

• kevin what size lift and tires were u running before the build. it was huge then. xjzilla now.

Comment

• oh and one more thing i notice u still havent finished your steering setup. i dont know if u have got it planned out or not but there is a guy on naxja (freerider 15) who is doing a sick build and is running the same setup as u are. maybe take a glance at it to get an idea. his build is titled " just another xj on tons, coilovers,etc."

Comment

• it was at 6'' with 35s, just trimmed a ton of fender, yep ive seen that build, its nice, i think im goin with a single ram? and theres a lot more than steering that needs finishing...LOL
              Last edited by xjkevin; 03-26-10, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Dude wait till you check out the brackets Mikey made up for the shifter.... Mad props to him... I was just scrathing my head trying to figure out how to make those fit and still run a front drive shaft...
                Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

• Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                  Cool pics . . . can't wait to see the final product. You both kinda suck by the way . . . I remember back in 2007 when I got my Jeep, I looked at your Jeeps and drooled . . . yeah now that my Jeep is getting there, you go and do this . . . :poop:

Looks GREAT!
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• lol schmo. and kevin whats the driiference between his and what u plan on running. steering upgrade is all new to me.

Comment

• his ram steers from both sides, mine will only push pull from one side, and i'll still have a tierod.
                      Last edited by xjkevin; 03-26-10, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• can't wait to check it out, jeep is no longer in my back yard, i always planned on taking it somewhere to get the sheet metal work done, and it just so happend that jimmy got his shop, so it's gonna get finished up over there, and the work so far is top notch, AND LET ME TELL YA THERES A BIT MORE THAN SHEET METAL WORK GOIN ON.....,,THANKS JIMMY AND MIKE

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
                        Dude wait till you check out the brackets Mikey made up for the shifter.... Mad props to him... I was just scrathing my head trying to figure out how to make those fit and still run a front drive shaft...

Comment

• is that benficial or just a cheaper way to go about it?

Comment

• not cheaper...more economical...LOL im bummed im missing calico!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• dont worry youll have plenty of fun in that thing when ur done.

Comment

• Where you at Kevin? How's the Jeep coming?:dunno:
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X