Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you are workin hard there my bro!! Lookin good, Kevin
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Looking good Kev. I like the PVC driveshaft. I hear that stuff is the rave.
      What's your up travel going to be? I had to cut my rear crossmember center section to lower the links to get the enough clearance for 5" of bump.

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
      Check out .

Comment

i saw you did that, right know where it sits theres 7'' from the top of the joints to the bottom of the floor, i am gonna do 5'' uptravel with a 3'' air bumpstop, and 14'' rock equipment fat shaft, airshocks for the rear, which should be done this weekend if the rain stays away till sunday eve, wish i would have cleaned out the garage and done this in there, but it was so nice out when i started....

Comment

thanks Geeb. im tryin, this fabricating stuff is a PITA, i have a new respect for the big fab guys, it takes some major patience, and skill, oh and money, to get stuff to look as good as a rig like Andrews, i figure i just wont ever park next to him..LOL...

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
          Looks like you are workin hard there my bro!! Lookin good, Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            looking good kev. I like the pvc driveshaft. I hear that stuff is the rave.
            What's your up travel going to be? I had to cut my rear crossmember center section to lower the links to get the enough clearance for 5" of bump.
            pvc ftw!
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Matt you want me to make you one so you dont feel left out,, its the newest craze.......

Comment

i had a customer once.. that came to me with a truck that was "cagged" that he just bought.. and the hole thing was covered in roll bar padding and electical tape.. well one of my employees starts to "INSPECT IT"..and removed he some of the padding to check for cracks.. only to find..

PVC PIPE...

yes entire enternal cage was made of PVC and wrapped in rollbar materiel to hide it... lol
                [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

crazy, at least he could tell people it was caged,,,

Comment

I sell cars all the time that have the wrong badges on them, like Limited, XRS, Sport. But that is way over the top.
                    Those left standing
                    Will make millions
                    Writing books on ways
                    It should have been
                    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                      Matt you want me to make you one so you dont feel left out,, its the newest craze.......
                      Ohhhhh heck yeah! How much? :bonk:

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
                      i had a customer once.. that came to me with a truck that was "cagged" that he just bought.. and the hole thing was covered in roll bar padding and electical tape.. well one of my employees starts to "INSPECT IT"..and removed he some of the padding to check for cracks.. only to find..

PVC PIPE...

yes entire enternal cage was made of PVC and wrapped in rollbar materiel to hide it... lol
                      Eek, now that's bad!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

started on the upper mounts that are inside on the floor, i used angle iron and sliced the floor at the frame, so half of it is welded to the frame underneath and the other half is welded on top, should be strong enough....

Comment

got it all clean.

Comment

Comment

Comment

guess i dont have a pic of the bottom,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X