Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still here, jeeps at outdoorlogic, heres a few pics, may be more done, just havnt talked to Jimmy much this past week, been really busy.

Comment

• rear corner guards, there will be a piece of 1.50 lining the fenderwell, attaching to the sliders.

Comment

• sliders

Comment

• Looking great Kevin. They are doing a nice job on the sheet metal. Do you have a finish date yet?
          Check out .

Comment

• The metal work looks great,cant wait to see it when thier done.
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• Time for some updates:
              Kevin wanted some tube work for the front this is what I came up with:
              Head nut at Outdoorlogic
              Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
              www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

• Next some tube work for the rear comp cut and for the front fender line

Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

• Kevin brought me this huge hole in the floor in order to fit is MANY t-cases and levers. I don't even know what they all do ...lol

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

• Here is a sap shot of what I had to cover

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

• And finally I convinced Kevin that the tube work of the rear had to come out..:yay:
                      It had no C pillar, questionable welds, lots of dead tube, and was a little jungle gym like.. Here is the start of it;

Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
                        Time for some updates:
                        Kevin wanted some tube work for the front this is what I came up with:
                        Jimmyrig
                        That looks so Tuff,eer Mean....Bad ass.Aw hell, Great Job.Kevins really good with the cutter,Huh?
                        Dennis and Tammy
                        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• HAHAHHA Yeah I first saw the hole and was like DUDE put the cutting wheel down lol... And well the I got a little cut happy..
                          Almost took a hand off with the sawzall, those things are scary.
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

• looks great Jimmy, thanks for the pics, and there would be one more shifter if it wasnt for my nifty 2 in one twin stick, front to back controls front axle and side to side controls the rear...

Comment

• True! I am glad you found a way to swap it to cable...
                              Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

• That's looking really good. Nice work.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X