Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking good nice to see it sitting on its own finally talk to you later

Comment

• That is one of best looking xj's that I have seen. Good job Kevin.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Definitely one of the baddest looking XJs I've seen. Great work!
        holes = cowbell

Comment

• kevin that thing is @#$%$& bad ass. id like to see it in person. want to do mine now? lol

Comment

• Looks awesome Kevin. It's all down hill from here.
            Check out .

Comment

• I thought it was one tough look'n XJ before,now it looks like it is going to have a hard time finding something it can't climb.Great job Kevin
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• Looks freakin awesome there Kevin..x10 on it bein BAD ASS. now I wanna see it in action gonna be fun to watch...
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• thanks guys your all awsome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by xjkevin View Post

BAD A$$..

lookin good kevin..
                    way to set the bar for us other XJ'ers
                    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

• Hi Kevin, Just thought about it. Womb Raider has that Rubi motor. If he still has the ECU, that would make a sweet swap to get rid of the Renix. While you're at it, put a YJ 4.0 head on it to get a fire-breathing over-square motor to complement the gears in those axles. Looking awesome!
                      God forgives, rocks don't
                      -sons of thunder

Comment

• Renix is the bomb
                        <><
                        4x4him.org

Comment

• i have to say i wont be doin any more polishing on this turd, it will get finished and just wheel, it runs great, i dont know if id swap a 4.0 for a 4.0, it would have to be an lsi, in a buggy, but thats in a coulple years.....thanks again!
                          HEY CHUCK, did you order your wheels from raceline or find a better deal somewhere else?

Comment

• Your Jeep looks AWESOME!
                            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                              HEY CHUCK, did you order your wheels from raceline or find a better deal somewhere else?
                              I found them cheaper through a vendor on PBB. IIRC he is the major distributor for Raceline on the East coast. I can send the info if you want. I also saved on shipping by picking them up from Raceline. They are in Garden Grove.
                              Check out .

Comment

• kevin whats up u stop building or just stop posting? im itching to see this thing done.

Comment

Working...
                                X