X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
    Depending on what day then I might go.
    send your rig specs and list of spares to erik and myself. I haven't heard from socalwheeler so he hasn't made the list yet.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Would anybody have an empty seat for a passenger? Looks like I wont have the spares to take my own rig. I would love to see this place...and as anybody on the Holcomb run knows...I love trail repairs!
      Built Not Bought
      1986 B2

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik View Post
        Would anybody have an empty seat for a passenger? Looks like I wont have the spares to take my own rig. I would love to see this place...and as anybody on the Holcomb run knows...I love trail repairs!
        as soon as we get a date nailed down and figure out who's going, we'll do an open seat check.
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik View Post
          Shay,
          If I go solo you'll be welcome to ride shotgun with me.

Rat
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
            as soon as we get a date nailed down and figure out who's going, we'll do an open seat check.
            I would def. be interested if there is an available empty seat (when the list is finalized)!
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I've been kicked to the curb.... (just kidding Jerry, no hard feelings)...

Any free seats still?
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                I've been kicked to the curb.... (just kidding Jerry, no hard feelings)...

Any free seats still?
                Just to clarify, my son Allen now wants to go. :yay:

Edit: Come to think about it, Allen may have to wrestle that weekend so if he doesn't go to JV with me, the invitation to ride shotgun is still open Mat.
                Last edited by Jerry Bransford; 11-30-06, 12:19 PM.
                The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
                  Just to clarify, my son Allen now wants to go. :yay:

Edit: Come to think about it, Allen may have to wrestle that weekend so if he doesn't go to JV with me, the invitation to ride shotgun is still open Mat.
                  I'm only kidding around. Thanks for the hospitality! Let me know when it gets closer! I should be free then! 'er, let me rephrase that... I don't have plans after jan. 20th, but I'll no longer be free (jan 20th = married)...
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Geez, I'd like to go with you folks but I suspect I'll still be in Hawaii "working" (Jan 7th till Feb 18th).

I'll keep an eye/ear out if it happends to be outside my travel/work dates.

I'll PM my rig specs for consideration as should be.

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Paradiddle View Post
                        I'll be there
                        looking for a seat?
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradiddle View Post
                          I'll be there
                          Hey Jeff,
                          The beast gonna be ready by then?
                          -Bob
                          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                            looking for a seat?
                            hehe, you beat me to it. :yay: :cactus:
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

a date has been agreed upon. the weekend of Feb. 2nd and 3rd.

I strongly recomend arriving in the area Friday night. We leave camp for the trail Saturday morning at 8am.

Directions to the campsite will be pm'd to those who can make it. Remember this is an "invite only" run. Don't bring anyone you don't have a seat arrainged for or whose rig specs haven't been checked out by Erik and myself.

if you've got an open seat and you don't mind a passenger, let us know. as previously posted, there will be those who would like to see what this is all about.
                              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
                                a date has been agreed upon. the weekend of Feb. 2nd and 3rd.

I strongly recomend arriving in the area Friday night. We leave camp for the trail Saturday morning at 8am.

Directions to the campsite will be pm'd to those who can make it. Remember this is an "invite only" run. Don't bring anyone you don't have a seat arrainged for or whose rig specs haven't been checked out by Erik and myself.

if you've got an open seat and you don't mind a passenger, let us know. as previously posted, there will be those who would like to see what this is all about.
                                YeeHaww, Here we go! I'll be there ready to Rock! Can't wait! I plan on having a passenger, but if she can't make it my co pilot seat is open for a rider. I'll be camping more than likely.

C YA all there.
                                Rat
                                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X