Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Erik or I haven't recieved pm's from you by monday, you will be removed from the list.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Hey, since I'm not computer savy, what do you mean by PM? I've done the Hammers with 31 boggers before, that was fun. Go ten feet and hit every rock I could find with the diff. Any how, 38 Super Swampers, Posi inthe front and locker in the rear, probaly carry a pinion with me. Haven't broken anything yet, knock on wood. Let me know if I meet your requirements. Oh I don't have any Jeep parts, Kevin Putnam.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z
        Hey, since I'm not computer savy, what do you mean by PM? I've done the Hammers with 31 boggers before, that was fun. Go ten feet and hit every rock I could find with the diff. Any how, 38 Super Swampers, Posi inthe front and locker in the rear, probaly carry a pinion with me. Haven't broken anything yet, knock on wood. Let me know if I meet your requirements. Oh I don't have any Jeep parts, Kevin Putnam.
        pm your info like every one else
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

pm=private message. click user cp at the top of the page to compose them or click on somebody's user title to send to that person.

truthfully, if you don't have a locker up front, you don't quite meet the requirements. sorry. :dunno:
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
            pm=private message. click user cp at the top of the page to compose them or click on somebody's user title to send to that person.

truthfully, if you don't have a locker up front, you don't quite meet the requirements. sorry. :dunno:
            I don't know about that. It would seem to be easier to tug larger tires over the rocks than 33's with lockers. Kind of a toss-up if you ask me.
            I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine
              I don't know about that. It would seem to be easier to tug larger tires over the rocks than 33's with lockers. Kind of a toss-up if you ask me.
              o.k., what the heck
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Thank you for the info on PM's. Go ahead and take my name off the list. When you get the trip organized, I'll probaly come out to watch and help those who need help get back to camp, Kevin.

Comment

Thank you for the info on PM's. Go ahead and take my name off the list. When you get the trip organized, I'll probaly come out to watch and help those who need help get back to camp, Kevin.
                  o.k., what the heck.
                  myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Brian,
                    Keep me posted when the run will be. I wont take out the heep but may tag along to do some camera work. Dont want to de-beautify the jeep.....
                    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                    WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
                      Brian,
                      Keep me posted when the run will be. I wont take out the heep but may tag along to do some camera work. Dont want to de-beautify the jeep.....
                      o.k., what the heck. :yay:
                      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Looks like you can take me off too... I dont have the spares to take with me. I normally only carry u-joints and belts and such.

BUT...If anybody has an empty seat, I would love to go and see it. Please let me know.
                        Built Not Bought
                        1986 B2

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik
                          Looks like you can take me off too... I dont have the spares to take with me. I normally only carry u-joints and belts and such.

BUT...If anybody has an empty seat, I would love to go and see it. Please let me know.
                          That SUCKS! I was looking forward to runnin with a FORD. I cut my off road teeth in a '72 Bronco. One of those "Damn, I wish I still had that" kinda things...
                          Rat
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                            That SUCKS! I was looking forward to runnin with a FORD.
                            yeah, but if he doesn't have spare axles shafts and stuff, coulda been a problem. I doubt any of us carry stuff that would help get him off the trail in a pinch.
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

the hammers are a bit too intense for my daily driver
                              ./| ,[_____], 4.5"
                              |ŻŻŻL--D|||||D 33"
                              ()_)Ż()_) ŻŻ )_) Armor
                              Locked and Ready

Comment

Up until less then a year ago, Brians Jeep was his daily driver. And he probably ran the the trails out in JV a dozen times.

It really comes down to having spares, and learning to have blind faith in your spotter.

Tam
                                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                                X