Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seapahn
    Hey ALL!!!

It's been a long time ... just wanted to stop by and say hi to some of the older faces and how ya doing to the new ones.

I am tentatively interested in this trip so just kinda lightly pencil me in there! Most my stuff is either still in LA or in Wisconsin where I live now but the Jeep is still in LA. So rather than trying to figure out all the camping related issues, I think I'll probably just crash at a hotel in town and not worry about camping.

But at least for the first half of that week I'll probably be around for this!!!!

Oh yah and I am of course in the "been there, done the rubicon already" category
    that's great seapahn!!! did we ever get a confirmation from brian? (goodtimes):confused:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• what the heck... another pic... this one from the beginning of mirror gulch on metal masher...

remember... keep arms inside of vehicle at all times!!!
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• I thought you were trying to catch the strap

Comment

• Originally posted by Qubicon
          I thought you were trying to catch the strap
          strap?
          Last edited by blkTJ; 03-10-04, 04:47 AM.
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• We'll be there from Friday afternoon/night thru Monday morning -- anyone staying 'til Monday, we'll be there with ya!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• For anyone that wants a hotel, I found this on Jeep's website: Five premier lodging accommodations in Moab offer Jeep owners a 15% discount off their total bill upon checkout. Ask for the "Only in a Jeep" discount at Best Western Greenwell, Ramada Inn, Super 8-Moab, Motel 6-Moab and Apache Motel. Call 435-259-6869 and ask for Jean to make reservations. Visit us online at www.quintstar.com. Offer only good through December 31, 2004, dates subject to availability and offer does not apply during March 19-20, April 7-10, April 23-24, and May 28-30, 2004.

Comment

• Just over 7 weeks til this trip... A friend of ours with a YJ locked f/r riding on 35s will be joining us at Archview RV resort.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO stoked for this trip!!!!

That is all.
                35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

• Just an FYI the campgrounds are filling up fast!

So who exactly is REALLY GOING... I know who said they are going but now its only six weeks away I'm wondering how many are droppin out

did I mention, I am looking forward to this
                  35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

• i don't think anyone is dropping out?? i think most of us have reservations already

Comment

• i'm in 23rd thru 28th. cabin is reserved. i havent read through all the pages... i hope the dates are still the same!
                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341
                        i'm in 23rd thru 28th. cabin is reserved. i havent read through all the pages... i hope the dates are still the same!
                        yee haa Erik!!! glad your coming!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: believe me... it's gonna be a blast.

here's a pic from "tip over challange" for your viewing pleasure.

myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• Dave and Pagona are in! We already have a cabin, and will be there. Might not be able to lift the Jeep(Finances:mad: ) but that won't stop me from making it.

Comment

• ahhh Dave you'll be fine, you made it last year right? although... Jeff says he wants to try pritchett canyon... that could be interesting. :yay:
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• I might be co-erced into Pritchett, I was willing last year. I'll have a new strap just in case. Can you hear it yet??? Scraaaaaaape there goes Dave

Comment

• I'm have acabin the 22-26,Can't wait.Dave I have some spacers just sitting around if you want to use them for the trip,just let me know.Every 1 3/4 helps .
                                95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X