Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rain
    We will be there doing some product testing during that time. May 21-24th I think we will stay at the big horn lodge as I have a coupon for 10 bucks off a night. Not so sure which trails to do yet but probably will have both Jeeps
    Rain
    Coolness . . . I'm sure we'll see you there!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukes69
      Coolness . . . I'm sure we'll see you there!
      yeah, i hope we do!!! run steel bender with us on sunday!!!:yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• 18 days!!! :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• Is the meeting spot the slickrock campground? I'll be showing up Monday morning so where should I meet up with you guys and what time? Is there a special CB channel we're going to be on?

Whooo hooooo .. can't wait. I'm flying back to LA from Madison on the 18th which will give me a couple of days to make sure the jeep is in order then it's Vegas for the weekend for a bachelor party for a good buddy of mine and then try to get to Moab sometime sunday night. This is going to be a heck of a week!!!!! YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
          03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
          "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by seapahn
            Is the meeting spot the slickrock campground? I'll be showing up Monday morning so where should I meet up with you guys and what time? Is there a special CB channel we're going to be on?
            Yes.

Slickrock campground before 9am.

Yes.(7)

TWO WEEKS!!!(well, until we hit the road anyway) :yay:
            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• Caravan anybody???? I plan on leaving Friday night, arriving Saturday morning-afternoon. And Yes, I'll have a CB this time. I'll need it, Pagona just got doc's orders not to wheel, something about shaking up the baby. Oh well, she is still going, and will be hanging out in town for the week. Guys bring your ladies.

Comment

• Dave, I'll be leaving friday night around 6,but if thats too early let me know and I will leave later.I think brian and john may also be leaving on friday.
                95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• Pagona usually gets home around 6, I plan to be packed and ready to go. How does 7:30-8:00 sound? Is Monica going to come?

Comment

• No, its to much ,with the new baby and all the things he will will need.
                    95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• Hey Dave... if you can find me a lady I'll bring her.:yay:
                      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• I just talked to SlickRock campground and TODAY they;re getting DSL installed! If you guys don't feel like logging on, give me a call and Rick and I can post the updates -- we'll be arriving Thursday. Not sure if we'll be leaving Wed. night or Thursday morning yet.
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• 12 DAYS 'TIL WE HIT THE ROAD!!! :yay:

time to start thinking about spares and such...

I will have a spare stock tj steering setup, spare D30 axleshafts, a spare unit bearing for 97-99 TJs and assorted u-joints. I'll also bring my 3in1 u-joint tool just in case. I've got plenty of saftey seal kits.

rubicon owners your on your own to have spare front 44 shafts and whatever wierd u-joints they put in those things.

would be nice if someone had a spare rear 44 short side.

anyone running a rear 35 bring spare shafts. do it, do it.:yay:

someone bring some rod if we need to do battery welding.

Erik, you should bring your spare driveshaft just in case.

anything else anyone can think of and doesn't have please chime in. can't wait to get there.

cya,

Brian.
                          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                            I just talked to SlickRock campground and TODAY they;re getting DSL installed!
                            SWEET!!!:yay: from hot tub to internet, this is gonna be great!!!
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• Brian, seeing as how Pagona can't wheel, I'm sure she'll find you a rider or two while she's in town. Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Qubicon
                                Brian, seeing as how Pagona can't wheel, I'm sure she'll find you a rider or two while she's in town. Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                hehe, your probably right.:yay:
                                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X