X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet we will!! yay!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I feel the need to lay down my agenda... I'm afraid if i don't do it now, I may be overruled at a later date... I MUST do Pritchett Canyon on Saturday morning. So if y'all are up for it, we're doin it. We couldn't do it last year cuz neither of the jeeps had a winch. I am determined to do a trail where you actually have to have a winch (that's not really the reason - it just looked like a nice trail). This particular trail is not bad to get into, but the first ledge you go down is very steep and consists of several drop offs. Hence the need for a winch to get out... I think most of the rigs going in there were on at least 35s and maybe we saw a couple rock buggies... So for all of you going early - please don't spoil my fun and run this one without us!!!

I have never had my clutch interlock switch connected. I think that's why I ran into my garage door a while back ...

Congrats Dave and Pagona!
      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
      My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

• Originally posted by blkTJ
        anyone want to do this??? Hole in the Rock

just asking 'cause if there's interest I'll bring my tent.
        The Missus and I had contemplated doing this one from the Escalante side, but an innkeeper we will be staying with said it was pretty boring. We may be taking a local tour guide for some slot canyoneering.

PS. If anyone here is planning on off-roading in the Canyonlands National Park (Flint Trail Elephant Hill), please remember that camping equipment must include a portable toilet as it is required to pack one's shi+ out.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

• alright, forget hole... maybe next year.

rick, i think Jeff wanted to try pritchett, he's leaving thursday, maybe i'll have to do it twice. talk about asking for damage.
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

alright, forget hole... maybe next year.

rick, i think Jeff wanted to try pritchett, he's leaving thursday, maybe i'll have to do it twice. talk about asking for damage.
            i think you are now on a quest for carnage after making such light work of the "sledge hammer" you have to get to some harder stuff!
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341
              i think you are now on a quest for carnage after making such light work of the "sledge hammer" you have to get to some harder stuff!
              don't worry... my day will come. :yay:

(edit) harder trails??? :confused:

(/edit)
              Last edited by blkTJ; 05-20-04, 02:34 AM.
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

don't worry... my day will come. :yay:
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• just checked the weather forcast... looks like we'll have highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 50s. sounds perfect!!!
                  myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• looks like my plans will be cut a bit short.. but i'll be coming anyway.
                    i'm heading that way first thing friday morning, and i have to leave tuesday morning.
                    that should be enough time to see a few things. i had a business meeting come up that i could not change with a city official otherwise i'd loose weeks of time on this project. cant do that!
                    see you there!
                    ERIK

Comment

• Hey Guys,

been outta the loop for a few weeks, its been busy. Anyway me and friend are arriving at Archview Campground Friday night late. If I'm readin this right most of you will be arriving Saturday during the day?

Brian was nice enough to PM and I gave him my info. Can't wait to get to MOAB, beautiful weather, red rock and a great group of Jeeps. Are there any plans for a Sat(23rd) run or is it just gonna be a setup day?
                      35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewTJ
                        Hey Guys,

been outta the loop for a few weeks, its been busy. Anyway me and friend are arriving at Archview Campground Friday night late. If I'm readin this right most of you will be arriving Saturday during the day?

Brian was nice enough to PM and I gave him my info. Can't wait to get to MOAB, beautiful weather, red rock and a great group of Jeeps. Are there any plans for a Sat(23rd) run or is it just gonna be a setup day?
                        i will be there fri. evening/afternoon as well.. and am willing to run something if i am not tooo exhausted, and it isnt too late.
                        ERIK

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341
                          looks like my plans will be cut a bit short.. but i'll be coming anyway.
                          i'm heading that way first thing friday morning, and i have to leave tuesday morning.
                          that should be enough time to see a few things. i had a business meeting come up that i could not change with a city official otherwise i'd loose weeks of time on this project. cant do that!
                          see you there!
                          That sucks!!! Oh well. Damn business meetings!
                          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• boy, it looks like my plans are changing all around! my reservations are screwed up at the cabin, so i am now staying at some fancy schmancy hotel in moab. i guess it will all work out fine. its only money right? :oink:
                            anyway... we'll see you there. i'm bringing my son danny [15],. we'll be there friday early evening.
                            staying at the canyon river lodge.
                            ERIK

Comment

• IT'S TIME,I guess I will see you all there.Everyone drive safe.Brian John and I should be at slick-rock between 10-2 on sat.If any of you that are leaving early have any problems my cell is 661-713-6106. jeff
                              95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• if anybody wants to stop by and say hi we're right near the highway 18/D street exit in apple valley!!!
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X