Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calm down. that pic is an optional obsticle. you'll be fine.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
      calm down. that pic is an optional obsticle. you'll be fine.
      :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
        :confused:
        i think he's referring to the fact that just about everyone's vehicle will be fine out there. the trail leaders will let you know if your jeep will have problems or not on whichever trail you're going to attempt. so, everyone bring your jeep and let's go!!
        can we go next week instead? i'm too excited!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I cant believe I havent been keeping up with this thread. I am planning on being there with everyone(work and racing permitting ). :yay: Tam and I will probably get a cabin at SlickRock . . . hopefully. If we cant then we'll probably tent camp it somewhere and pay $4 for a shower.

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hi to All- I just reserved my cabin for the week. Slickrock will be hard to contact for the next week. The guy that takes the reservations is going out of town for a few days. He said that this week, especially the holiday weekend will fill up fast. Its not unlikely to get kicked out of your cabin on the last couple days if you don't reserve early enough. Hopefully, the new lift and tires will be on, and my underside will not have to take as much abuse as last year. I was at SEMA all last week, and saw some cool stuff that will make it on to the Jeep.

Comment

http://www.colorado4x4.org/ubb/ultim...c;f=6;t=000129

Just thought I would post this for all of you wanting to go to Moab next year. PLease read and act accordingly. Some trails have already been closed such as upper and lower hellderado and another I cant think of right now.
              See ya on the rocks.
              Rain
              Girls mall cruisin Jeep on 37's with a few extra parts I fould laying around the garage.

Comment

wow...great info Rain!

Here is an excerpt from the post:

The Bureau of Land management is responsible for over 3.6 million acres of public land in Grand and San Juan counties in Utah. A Resource Management Plan (RMP)
                Is the document that guides the Management and policies of the land it covers.
                The next RMP will guide decision making in these areas for the next 15 years.
                By Federal law, the BLM must consider public opinion in the preparation of the RMP. That is where we come in.
                The Moab meeting was on OCT. 16th. About fifty people attended, but only 5 from the Red Rock 4 wheelers. MOST attendees were strong advocates of either severely restricting or totally eliminating all motorized use on BLM land. We are clearly outnumbered!
                The good news is that public comments will be taken until Dec 30, 2003.
                We must make our voices heard if we have any hope of having our wishes and concerns being considered in the final draft of RMP.
                We need all 4-wheelers to write a few comments of how important continued motorized access is to us all in Moab. You can write or email the BLM office
                www.moabrmp.com or www.monticellormp.com
                Thanks MoabMike
                we need to participate here...here is the link to send your support to the BLM/ Moab Resourceh Management Plan...

http://www.moabrmp.com/mail.html

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE...LETS DOOOOOOO IT!

Tam
                Last edited by JeepGal; 11-12-03, 10:06 PM.
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

What, we get an Environmental post, and everybody stops talking?? I just e-mailed them, it was quite easy, and another e-mail makes our collective voice a little louder. Lets keep MOAB open!

Comment

actually, this topic belongs over here ... sorry *blames admins*

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...=&threadid=954

Comment

,Just reserved my cabin.Can't wait.He said their were still cabin available, so call now!
                      95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

How much to reserve a cabin? Who do you contact? I am afraid to reserve a cabin because I don't know if I am going yet. I guess I will need to find out about camping or something.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                          How much to reserve a cabin? Who do you contact? I am afraid to reserve a cabin because I don't know if I am going yet. I guess I will need to find out about camping or something.
                          http://www.slickrockcampground.com/ .give them a call to reserve.The fee to cancell is only a couple of dollars as long as you give them 3 days notice
                          95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

OK...

Cabin Reserved for 7 NIGHTS

...guess we're going!

Tam
                            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                              OK...

Cabin Reserved for 7 NIGHTS

...guess we're going!

Tam
                              You guys might want to get your cabins now, I hear they're going FAST!
                              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I'm sure we'll be tent camping, or getting a hotel or something. Our plans are definitely going to be last minute. Do the cabins come with showers or are they community showers?

Comment

Working...
                                X