Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :mad: :confused: Gotta Cancel- Anybody need a cabin. Big problems at work, and have to cancel. Have a cabin reserved for the whole week. Let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qubicon
      :mad: :confused: Gotta Cancel- Anybody need a cabin. Big problems at work, and have to cancel. Have a cabin reserved for the whole week. Let me know.
      Sorry to hear that, hope everything is ok.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

:mad: :confused: Gotta Cancel- Anybody need a cabin. Big problems at work, and have to cancel. Have a cabin reserved for the whole week. Let me know.
        I sincerely hope you are over reacting and this all works itself out during the next week and a half. If not, we'll surely miss your company.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Now who's going to step up to the plate and get me lost this year. Well I sure hope you can work it out in the next week,you will be missed.Who will bother Brandy now?
          95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• Brian: since you are the apparent ringleader for this posse, I suggest there should be a master list of cellphone numbers so people can check in as they arrive in Moab. What say you, Jefe?

My cellphone is PM'd to you.

We are leaving Friday night and sleeping over in Cedar City and arriving into Moab on Sat AM or noon. Interested in joining us?
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

• uh oh... brian is in charge!
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Brian, you already have my number. I think we are leaving Satuday morning.
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Originally posted by jmbrowning
                  Brian: since you are the apparent ringleader for this posse, I suggest there should be a master list of cellphone numbers so people can check in as they arrive in Moab. What say you, Jefe?

My cellphone is PM'd to you.

We are leaving Friday night and sleeping over in Cedar City and arriving into Moab on Sat AM or noon. Interested in joining us?
                  Maybe we should start a list for people who are driving out friday nite.So far I think Brian & me(jeff)anyone else let me know,most likely leaving around 9-10.
                  Last edited by scubatch; 05-12-04, 11:42 PM.
                  95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341
                    uh oh... brian is in charge!

yeah, kinda scary huh Erik!?!?!

anyway, yeah, if I don't already have your number and your planning on attending please pm or email it to me with the date you plan on arriving. that way we can start to worry when we should start to worry.

as far as friday goes, I plan on getting out of work (burbank) around 6 with the jeep already packed. I know Jeff is leaving Friday as well. where should we meet? somewhere on the 15 around apple valley? I should be able to be there between 7:30 and 8pm.

My original plan was to drive as far as mesquite, but cedar city works(as long as your not talking Iowa).
                    Last edited by blkTJ; 05-12-04, 11:50 PM.
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• I'm off friday so I can leave whenever you guys want.How about a headcount. I'll start
                      1 jeff
                      2 brian
                      3 john
                      4 ted and deborah
                      Last edited by blkTJ; 05-12-04, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• I was thinking the traffic going to Vagas friday may be realy bad.I'm not sure if I want to leave at that time or wait till around 10.What do you guys think,will the traffic be as bad as I think.It could add 1:30 to the trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by scubatch
                          I was thinking the traffic going to Vagas friday may be realy bad.I'm not sure if I want to leave at that time or wait till around 10.What do you guys think,will the traffic be as bad as I think.It could add 1:30 to the trip.
                          doesn't matter to me. Ted??? John??? whaday think???
                          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

• It is an additional 100 miles or so, but the drive coming up from the south is much nicer....10 - 17 - 89 - 160 - 191. You avoid the whole 'vegas traffic thing.
                            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

• Aren't many of those roads two laners in the middle of the desert? I guess the speed limit is still 65 most places out there, but it seems like it would not only be further but slower.... I was debating whether to try that route because we will be travelling during daylight, but I figured it might add ~3 hrs to the trip because your average speed will be lower? Have you done this route Brian?
                              1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                              My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

• nope.:confused:
                                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X