Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHEELERS CHOICE* Miller Jeep Trail~ Yellow Jacket~ and Surrounding ** JULY 13th-15th

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by sarah; 07-23-12, 02:02 PM. Reason: contact sarah for details.

Comment

Was wondering if anyone was going to post up about yer weekend out n about.
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

It was a blast! Can't wait for BB next weekend
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Thanks, Lorie, for organizing this run. Well done. It was a great time with perfect weather and good company. Here is a Trip Report from the Social Climbers website with some narrative and photos. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.socialclimbers4x4.com/Whe...-Run-2012.html
          I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Nice report Tom, Great photos. I agree, Yellow Jacket was not the best run of the weekend; my rig's paint is going to need some TLC. I hope Dave and Sandy are doing OK.

Comment

Awesome pics Thanks!

I just put on a Yellow jacket clean up run..you should have seen it before...the trail is actually pretty clear..more so than the past years. The pin striping will buff out..It's a Jeep!! :whip:

As for the rollover..I'm so glad everything turned out OK. I sent a PM to Dwight but never heard anything back..

Hitting up Big Bear this weekend.

Was fun! See ya'll next time!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                Awesome pics Thanks!

I just put on a Yellow jacket clean up run..you should have seen it before...the trail is actually pretty clear..more so than the past years. The pin striping will buff out..It's a Jeep!! :whip:

As for the rollover..I'm so glad everything turned out OK. I sent a PM to Dwight but never heard anything back..

Hitting up Big Bear this weekend.

Was fun! See ya'll next time!
                Are you trying to reach the guys that rolled? Dave and Sandy rolled his screen name is "White Ghost"

Big bear should be warm this weekend I have some friends headed up there as well I think they are at Pine Falts. I'm on my way to up to Bishop and Coyote Flats for some scenic light 4x trails.

Comment

I was trying to get details from anyone after it happened...saw the report and pics..always sad to see a jeep looking like a dead bug upside down. Glad they're ok..

Have a great time..I'd give my right hand to be in the dirt right now.
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

great meeting several of you for the first time. I hope to actually wheel with you one day... but drinking under the stars (even though you are all liars about seeing as many shooting stars as you said you did) was quite fun!

B

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                      great meeting several of you for the first time. I hope to actually wheel with you one day... but drinking under the stars (even though you are all liars about seeing as many shooting stars as you said you did) was quite fun!

B
                      LOL I swear it was tru it was tru

Comment

Working...
                      X