Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHEELERS CHOICE* Miller Jeep Trail~ Yellow Jacket~ and Surrounding ** JULY 13th-15th

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
    Ok, cool, I can't wait! I definitely have the itch right now...

I just got a Spiderweb shade, will be putting it on Friday night.

Also, just got one of those Currie air down valves. Anyone used one?
    Yes I have one of those. I have used other air down valves and have not been happy. The Currie looks kind of complicated when you watch someone else use it but once you have played with it a couple of times it is pretty simple and fast and accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
      I might havs an extra seat or two, Ya gota like dogs although. I have a big pile of firewood from one of my jobs just for you sitting in my carport. I hope I have enough room for all it although....

Nice! camping just isn't the same without a fire! I'll be grabbing what I can from my Seabee buddies here on base
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey all~
        We will NOT be making this trip. Sorry, the work schedule changed and to add to it i have to take a Saturday shift!! BOOHOO.
        We will look forward to more up-commin' trips soon.

Weezy.

Comment

Roger that!
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Here is your weather outlook. 20% chance of T storms and a high of 95 for Saterday in the valley. It should be a little cooler up on the trail but don't count on it. :bolt:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...&FcstType=text

Comment

Works for me! I don't care what kind of weather we have after the week I've been having. :censor:

Can't wait to get the hell out of dodge! Aaron and I will see you guys around 4pm!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Jonah and I are hitting the road from LA around 11 am. Should be fun!

Comment

Nice!! See you guys there!
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                    Here is your weather outlook. 20% chance of T storms and a high of 95 for Saterday in the valley. It should be a little cooler up on the trail but don't count on it. :bolt:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...&FcstType=text

Yuck! Probably leave the top on. Could be a long drive with wet seats!! :doh

Comment

Originally posted by rkwfxd View Post
                      Yes I have one of those. I have used other air down valves and have not been happy. The Currie looks kind of complicated when you watch someone else use it but once you have played with it a couple of times it is pretty simple and fast and accurate.
                      Ok cool, I'll try to air down near you if you don't mind.

I have been using the valve stems and got fed up with them. The work when they're set right, but there's always one that's 'off' and leaves me with no air or too much. Probably sell those when I get the hang of the Currie.

Comment

Don't sweat the weather Rick! Part of the adventure I doubt we'll get wet...I'm rolling in without doors, windows and top down!
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Sorry I can't make it. Got a massive migraine. Shades down, ear plugs on, I am going to bed. Darn it. Sucks

Comment

Those that are going out tonight, just make sure to watch out for guys in hockey masks...

Friday the 13th....

Comment

If that's a Jason thing...I'm not laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                If that's a Jason thing...I'm not laughing
                                Ha ha! As long as you don't wear a hockey mask when you wheel...

Comment

Working...
                                X