Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down. Who's camping with me friday night?
    Jeep Girl

Comment

But me of course! I'm working remotely on Friday, so I'll probably head up there early afternoon.

Comment

:beer: YAY!! I will get there around 630pm ish
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Jacque, the dogs and I will be there Friday night as well. Is there any possible way we can skip that heart attack of a wash out? That shat scared the piss out of me!
          How is wall street compared with Odessa or doran? I liked everything we did except that stupid washout area....it really scared the heck out of me.

Leroy

Comment

It's equivalent. But that washout area is by far the most daunting spot in Calico in my opinion. Aside from gatekeeper which you dont' tackle unless properly equipped... On Sunday I'll throw up a headcount list for this run.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quantumracer;205794]Jacque, the dogs and I will be there Friday night as well. Is there any possible way we can skip that heart attack of a wash out? That shat scared the piss out of me!
              How is wall street compared with Odessa or doran? I liked everything we did except that stupid washout area....it really scared the heck out of me.

Leroy[/QUOTE

Leroy LOLOLOLOLO

Dan...Once you do "pucker Pass #2" a few times, it won't seem AS bad..so that just means you have to keep wheeling it. As for Wall street, there's a couple spots that are fun, but nothing like Odessa or Doran. There's a lot of smoother trail riding...way less rocks...and wall street canyon is amazing..

Looking forward to it! Leroy LOL :whip:
              Jeep Girl

Comment

I figured you would like that.

Ok, I will do that pass again, but you're holding my hand through it!

HOOYAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                  I figured you would like that.

Ok, I will do that pass again, but you're holding my hand through it!

HOOYAH!!!

Hell, I'll drive it for you like I did for Heather..No Fear...gotta trust me with your baby though
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                    Hell, I'll drive it for you like I did for Heather..No Fear...gotta trust me with your baby though
                    That's RIGHT!! BADASS chick totally trust her with my BOY TOY!! Lorie you're amazing...when I grow up I wanna be just like you!! LOL I can't do Calico again but I'm working on Miller for memorial weekend!! Got me a driver.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepNDirty View Post
                      That's RIGHT!! BADASS chick totally trust her with my BOY TOY!! Lorie you're amazing...when I grow up I wanna be just like you!! LOL I can't do Calico again but I'm working on Miller for memorial weekend!! Got me a driver.
                      Wow!! Such Props!! Everybody- I only paid her $100 to say all that hehehehe :whip: I love that whip- it's become my new call sign like thing LOL I crack myself up!

Ok, so Heather..gotcha a driver! That rocks!! Can't wait until your arm heals so you can go show Odessa what's up!!
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

Baby wheeler is still due the 11th, unless he doesn't flip then he'll get cut out on the 5th. No word on the t-case yet, but I hope it gets here before the weekend. If not I will be stuck under my jeep next weekend not this one.
                        "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                          ooooohhhh......that's a tall order! :cocktail: You might have to though....if I can't get my nerve up! :hide:

hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
                            Baby wheeler is still due the 11th, unless he doesn't flip then he'll get cut out on the 5th. No word on the t-case yet, but I hope it gets here before the weekend. If not I will be stuck under my jeep next weekend not this one.
                            Good luck with both Dan! :beer:

HOOYAH!!!
                            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                              ooooohhhh......that's a tall order! :cocktail: You might have to though....if I can't get my nerve up! :hide:

hehehehehe

Oh, you got it Leroy!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Lol!!! Thanks! You're the bomb!

Comment

Working...
                                X