This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary View Post
    Reading back on page two about pucker pass. Lol. Anyone on here climb the side of that with TJ? Can it be done? I've seen stretched jeeps, and toyota's climb it but not a stock wheelbase TJ yet.
    It's funny you ask that pops.....i was watching a couple of YJs do it on youtube, they had a little bit of trouble but if you take the right line and have a good spotter they didn't have a problem....i may try it while there that weekend. you gonna too?

Comment

I may? Gonna look at those videos first. lol

Comment

I may? Gonna look at those videos first. lol
        so if i'm reading this correctly you're going and staying the night correct?

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
          so if i'm reading this correctly you're going and staying the night correct?
          I'm planning on going, but I'm not sure if I'm camping yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gary View Post
            i'm planning on going, but i'm not sure if i'm camping yet.
            camp camp camp!!!!

Comment

Gonna be hot, hot, hot out there. lol

Comment

Lol. Hot? You have a toy hauler! And the spot that I'm thinking of is perfectly fine for your truck's tires It's supposed to be mid nineties during the day and mid sixties at night.

Comment

Gonna be hot, hot, hot out there. lol
                  Jennifer says suck it up and quit being a baby....

Comment

Mid nineties. :omg:

Comment

Mid nineties. :omg:
                      And? You do know we live in the desert right?

Comment

Needless to say, this will probably be the last Calico run for a while..Miller has opened! :whip: Nicer weather for all the people who can't handle the heat and Way less driving for me for the next 6 months. I'll get to BB every now and then, but Miller and suurounding trails will be my playground for the next half year.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

My brothers diabetic med's and the heat don't go well together so you won't catch us out wheeling around in the desert during summer. Winter Desert wheeling, Summer Mountain wheeling is our normal routine.

Comment

My brothers diabetic med's and the heat don't go well together so you won't catch us out wheeling around in the desert during summer. Winter Desert wheeling, Summer Mountain wheeling is our normal routine.
                            ummm you're talking to mr. diabetic you know that right lol.....the heat should have no influence on his diabetic meds at all

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                              Needless to say, this will probably be the last Calico run for a while..Miller has opened! :whip: Nicer weather for all the people who can't handle the heat and Way less driving for me for the next 6 months. I'll get to BB every now and then, but Miller and suurounding trails will be my playground for the next half year.
                              yeh same here, this will be my last wheeling trip for 3-4 months, have a tummy tuck and control arms to install and the wifey is having surgery the beginning of june so won't be out on the trail after this weekend that's for sure....plus driving 3-4 hours to a trail when I have them all around me seems a bit excessive...

Comment

So are you bailing entirely Gary, or just doing a day run?

Comment

Working...
                                X