Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Roger! Come on out! We didn't have a chance to hang out at IDTT.
    Jeep Girl

Comment

It looks like I won’t be able to make it, sorry Skylar. :bonk: It would have been nice to meet and have seen you share this trip with your dad, not to mention shared what I know will be a great trip with you guys. It seems a friend/coworker of my wife decided to have a child about a year ago, now they want to celebrate its first birthday—then they invite us. I’ve been told that one of the secrets to a long and happy sentence…oops I mean marriage is all about the “Give and Take.” I don’t know about that yet, I’m still researching/Googling whose idea that was and why…but I bet a female came up with that one.

Know this, just like the last trip, I may not be there physically but my thoughts will be with my wheeling group in Calico. I look forward to seeing those that can make it to the Miller trip on Memorial Day weekend. Danny (my son) took the top off of the Jeep so I steal it from him on the weekends and that’s about as much Jeeping I have been doing for about a month now—I need my fix really bad to raise my spirits!!

Comment

To bad Bernie, might see you at the next one? Hey, where's George? Haven't seen him on the forums for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
          Yes, same spot..

That would be awesome if you can make Miller. It's looking like a smaller group. We're also going to check out yellow jacket. Take a look and see how much work it's going to take to clear it in a couple spots this year. Be fun! An adventure! Game? Tentative date for that is June 16th weekend.
          Sweet; I have Friday off so I plan on leaving early to set up camp. Any idea what time everyone else is planning on showing up?

Trying to work Miller out. Researching skid plates and trying to get them installed before then. I'm tired of smacking stuff that's not protected, but I'm not tired of wheeling! Miller will be my last run for at least a month. I am flying to Virginia in June for my daughters graduation.

Yellow Jacket...do I just google it?

HOOYAH!!!
          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
            Sweet; I have Friday off so I plan on leaving early to set up camp. Any idea what time everyone else is planning on showing up?

Trying to work Miller out. Researching skid plates and trying to get them installed before then. I'm tired of smacking stuff that's not protected, but I'm not tired of wheeling! Miller will be my last run for at least a month. I am flying to Virginia in June for my daughters graduation.

Yellow Jacket...do I just google it?

HOOYAH!!!
            Dan
            Yellow Jacket is a trail off Miller. It dead end ends at a creek, but it's a nice trail. Different scenery than Miller too. Last time out, I saw a wolverine or some cousin of his ...4 legged and hairy, black and white. Neat! There's other trails out off Cuddy Rd too..not difficult but Beautiful...
            Jeep Girl

Comment

I'm planning to get there around 17:00 give or take an hour. I'm working from home Friday, but depending how slow it is will dictate when I leave. I won't get there later than 18:00 because I don't want to have to deal with Friday evening traffic leaving LA...

Comment

I won't get there until 630p or so. work and a 3.5 hour drive.
                Jeep Girl

Comment

i'll be there about 1600 as well.

Comment

Yellow Jacket is a trail off Miller. It dead end ends at a creek, but it's a nice trail. Different scenery than Miller too. Last time out, I saw a wolverine or some cousin of his ...4 legged and hairy, black and white. Neat! There's other trails out off Cuddy Rd too..not difficult but Beautiful...
                    Sounds like a Skunk. lol

Comment

Was not a skunk. Was the size of a coyote.
                      Jeep Girl

Comment

BIIIG skunk! LOL!!!

I will probably leave here around noon to arrive around 1500ish.

HOOYAH!!!
                        Dan

Comment

You all are going to beat me there! I'll expect a special welcome upon my arrival now!! :whip: :gun: :tongue:
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Oh yeah sure thats a very rare North American Skunkyote? :confused2 :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by gary View Post
                              oh yeah sure thats a very rare north american skunkyote? :confused2 :wink:
                              aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

You all are going to beat me there! I'll expect a special welcome upon my arrival now!! :whip: :gun: :tongue:
                                Sorry, I've misplaced my Borat one piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X