Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris look up glipizide. He can't be out in the sun long, starts feeling sick, and dizzy.

Skylar, I'm really wanting to run a trail with you guys but if it's gonna be real hot out there's a chance I may not show up?

Comment

No sweat, just let us know before Friday so we know whether to expect you or not!

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Was just looking at the temps out there for the weekend. I think I'll pass on this trip. You guys better take a lot of drinking water with you. Have a fun.

Comment

Won't be the same without you pops

Comment

By drinking water, are you referring to beer?

Comment

Ha ha, nope I mean water. Thanks Chris maybe next time.

Comment

Sky- looks like the your group is dwindling a little...Heather needs to back out as well. She thinks something's up with her Jeep..she may need to take it in..looks like me, you, Chris and Dan? Sounds like a party to me
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                    yeh same here, this will be my last wheeling trip for 3-4 months, have a tummy tuck and control arms to install and the wifey is having surgery the beginning of june so won't be out on the trail after this weekend that's for sure....plus driving 3-4 hours to a trail when I have them all around me seems a bit excessive...
                    Ugg humm..Chris, it's not just all about the trails..it's about who you're wheeling with too. I've been driving that distance for the past 9 months.
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                      Ugg humm..Chris, it's not just all about the trails..it's about who you're wheeling with too. I've been driving that distance for the past 9 months.
                      blah

Comment

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                        yeh same here, this will be my last wheeling trip for 3-4 months, have a tummy tuck and control arms to install and the wifey is having surgery the beginning of june so won't be out on the trail after this weekend that's for sure....plus driving 3-4 hours to a trail when I have them all around me seems a bit excessive...
                        Yeah listen to him wah, wah, wah snivel, snivel, snivel, it's to far to drive. .

Just kidding Jr I'll come out there in go wee wee wheeling with you. You know, in the fall when it starts to cool down again.
                        Last edited by Gary; 05-14-12, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
                          Yeah listen to him wah, wah, wah snivel, snivel, snivel, it's to far to drive. .

Just kidding Jr I'll come out there in go wee wee wheeling with you. You know, in the fall when it starts to cool down again.
                          mangina

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                            Sky- looks like the your group is dwindling a little...Heather needs to back out as well. She thinks something's up with her Jeep..she may need to take it in..looks like me, you, Chris and Dan? Sounds like a party to me
                            Sounds like it to me too! We camping in the same spot as last time? I have Friday off, so I plan on leaving early. Oh...I have a four day next weekend. Depending on finds I'll hit miller with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                              Sounds like it to me too! We camping in the same spot as last time? I have Friday off, so I plan on leaving early. Oh...I have a four day next weekend. Depending on finds I'll hit miller with ya.
                              Yes, same spot..

That would be awesome if you can make Miller. It's looking like a smaller group. We're also going to check out yellow jacket. Take a look and see how much work it's going to take to clear it in a couple spots this year. Be fun! An adventure! Game? Tentative date for that is June 16th weekend.
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Looks like the weather will be in your favor for this weekend:
                                http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...&FcstType=text
                                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                                MJR moderator
                                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                                Jeep Patrol Leader
                                Reforestation Supervisor
                                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                                Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                                X