Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I can't make the Miller run. My daughter graduates on the 15th. Sorry. I will try to make the next Miller run though.

HOOYAH!!!
    Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
      Sorry, I've misplaced my Borat one piece.
      You don't need it LEROY!!!

- Miller..
      Jeep Girl

Comment

LOL!!! I guess I'm brining a bottle of patron! LOL!!!

HOOYAH!!!
        Dan

Comment

YES! :omg: :thumbs_up
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Not sure what I was thinking, but my daughter graduates on June 15....we'll be there for the miller run, option 1 with the wife and dogs.

HOOYAH!!!
            Dan

Comment

I'll add you guys :bonk:
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                Not sure what I was thinking, but my daughter graduates on June 15....
                Dan
                You know you don't ACTUALLY have to go to those things right?

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                  You know you don't ACTUALLY have to go to those things right?
                  What if I do? At the very lest there is a small piece of you that wants me to have one just for the entertainment value of it
                  "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

LOL! Not that my daughter would know either way.....she barely knows I'm alive, unless she needs money! LOL! Teenagers!

HOOYAH!!!
                    Dan

Comment

• QUICK RECAP!
                      SkylarM..............Friday (around 5:00pm)
                      Quantumracer....Friday
                      explorerlyon……(Maybe)
                      I H8RDS +1………….Friday
                      Bearwrangler.....(Maybe)
                      clg82………………Friday

I figure that once everyone who's planning to arrive Friday evening gets there and gets unpacked, we'll head out on a night run. Then, if anybody is arriving Saturday morning, plan to be there and ready to roll out around 9:30.

We'll be camping out just off Doran Scenic Road near the Calico Ghost Town. Here's the address for the ghost town:
                      36600 Ghost Town Road Yermo, CA 92398
                      Look for the giant wooden cowboy that marks this address then hang left onto Doran just a short distance later. We'll be camped along there somewhere before the turn to gatekeeper. I'm in a silver TJ with white doors.

Also, if everybody can help bring wood we can get a nice fire going both nights, though it seems it's going to be a pretty toasty weekend.

I'll be on CB channel 4 once I get up there.

And now for the weather:
                      Friday: Sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a west wind between 14 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 86.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 91.

Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 66.

Comment

• Gary....... Saturday

Comment

• Sky! Thank you for the wx update especially the wind! I must remember to bring my door uppers this time! Forgot them last trip and the wind was howling! Made for a miserable last 20 miles.

HOOYAH!!!
                          Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Quantumracer View Post
                            Sky! Thank you for the wx update especially the wind! I must remember to bring my door uppers this time! Forgot them last trip and the wind was howling! Made for a miserable last 20 miles.

HOOYAH!!!
                            Dan
                            Yeah I usually just bring them and then end up taking the entire doors off on the trail.

And I'll mark you down for Saturday, Gary... Can't wait to see your "new" rig

Also, does anybody have one of those EZ-up canopy tents? I know that during the day when we come back to camp we always need shade, but there is never any! If not, no biggie...

Comment

• Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                              Yeah I usually just bring them and then end up taking the entire doors off on the trail.

And I'll mark you down for Saturday, Gary... Can't wait to see your "new" rig

Also, does anybody have one of those EZ-up canopy tents? I know that during the day when we come back to camp we always need shade, but there is never any! If not, no biggie...
                              I've got a bikini top......not sure all of us will be able to fit under it tho....on a side note Sky, are we going to be meeting at the diner for breakfast saturday morning or everyone fend for themselves? figured that could be a good meeting point for everyone that will be arriving Saturday because it's "too hot for them" on friday

Comment

• I'm down for Peggy Sue's Saturday morning...

Comment

Working...
                                X