Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not planning on leaving the canyon..if you guys are going to Peggy Sues, Rob and I will go putt around the twisties or something Only b/c I look like a train wreck after camping...and, it's a public restaurant...civilization ..don't want to see any of that until Sunday afternoon!
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 05-16-12, 05:59 PM.
    Jeep Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
      I'm not planning on leaving the canyon..if you guys are going to Peggy Sues, Rob and I will go putt around the twisties or something Only b/c I look like a train wreck after camping...and, it's a public restaurant...civilization ..don't want to see any of that until Sunday afternoon!
      You'll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by clg82 View Post
        I've got a bikini top......not sure all of us will be able to fit under it tho....on a side note Sky, are we going to be meeting at the diner for breakfast saturday morning or everyone fend for themselves? figured that could be a good meeting point for everyone that will be arriving Saturday because it's "too hot for them" on friday
        Leave your bikini top at home in your closet. lol

Comment

• I will try to remember my ez-up. Of course I forgot my sleeping bag last weekend at big bear.....sooooo.....yea.......?

I'm staying at camp or putting around with Lorie on Saturday morning.

HOOYAH!!!
          Dan

Comment

You'll be fine
            Yeah we'll just tell everyone at Peggy Sues we found a cave women at Calico.

Comment

• Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
              Perfect Roger! Come on out! We didn't have a chance to hang out at IDTT.
              I am planning on going up to the Gorman area this summer if and when you guys plan a camping trip
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
                Leave your bikini top at home in your closet. lol
                what time did you want to meet at peggy sues on saturday morning?

Comment

what time did you want to meet at peggy sues on saturday morning?
                  Whatever works for you guys.

Comment

Whatever works for you guys.
                    well i'm probably going to be the only one meeting you seeing how the other campers couldn't even make it out of the campsite by noon last time

Comment

• Lol, I think Skylar and his dad will make it.

Comment

Lol, I think Skylar and his dad will make it.
                        so what time you're driving into town so you pick a time.

Comment

Yeah we'll just tell everyone at Peggy Sues we found a cave women at Calico.
                          That's about what I look like. Not one of those naturally beautiful women in the morning with a doo-rag on my head. lol

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          I am planning on going up to the Gorman area this summer if and when you guys plan a camping trip
                          Should come out for my Miller run Roger

Originally posted by clg82 View Post
                          well i'm probably going to be the only one meeting you seeing how the other campers couldn't even make it out of the campsite by noon last time
                          We usually roll out of camp around 930-10am.
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

• I'd say peggy sues at 8-830 so we don't hold up the cave women...

Comment

• Don't worry about me. I'll be as happy as a clam at camp. Whenever you want to leave camp is good with me. This is your gig. Rob and Dan feel the same way.
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

• Haha. No worries. I just know that my dad is visiting the US, so he'll need his fill of greasy diner food as opposed to manifold burritos for breakfast And hey, if Chris and gary are going there anyways, might as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X